If you are in need of an efficient and reliable Backlit Chromebook, you have come to the right place. Here, we understand the hustle, stress, and time used reading through hundreds of reviews. We have included a comprehensive guide below to give you a clear understanding of the steps involved when choosing the best Backlit Chromebook available in the market. We have also listed the top 10 Backlit Chromebook.
Best Backlit Chromebook
1 used from $330.00
- Intel Core i3-10110U processor (2.1 GHz-4.1GHz). Ultra-low-voltage platform. Quad-core, eight-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go. Intel UHD Graphics. On-processor graphics with shared video memory provide everyday image quality for Internet use, basic photo editing and casual gaming.
- 13.5 inch 2256x1504 Touchscreen IPS display. The 2K VertiView boasts impressive color and clarity. IPS technology for wide viewing angles.
- 4GB DDR4 Memory, 64GB eMMC Flash Memory. Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- Acer FineTip backlit keyboard, multi-gesture touch pad, Bluetooth 5.0; Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX 201
- USB 3.0;2 x USB-C 3.1 (supports DisplayPort Alt Mode), Headphone/microphone combo jack, HDMI
10 used from $147.52
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS - an operating System from Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (Internet connection is required)
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and slides
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google play to learn and do more
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically
- CB514-1H-C0FF comes with Intel Celeron N3350 Dual-Core Processor (Up to 2.4GHz), 14" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display, 4GB LPDDR4 Memory, 32GB eMMC, Backlit Keyboard, Google Chrome and up to 12-hour battery life
34 used from $222.22
- 14 inch Touchscreen FHD 1920x1080 4-way NanoEdge display featuring ultra-narrow bezels (5mm thin) around each side of the display that allows for a 14 inch screen to fit in the body of a 13inch laptop footprint.
- The FHD display has a durable 360 degree hinge that can be used to flip the touchscreen display to tent, stand, and tablet mode.
- Powered by the Intel Core m3-8100Y Processor (up to 3.4 GHz) for super-fast and snappy performance. If you use a ton of tabs or run lots of apps, this has the power to get it all done with ease.
- 4GB DDR3 RAM; 64GB eMMC storage and 2x USB Type-C (Gen 1) and 1s Type-A (Gen 1) ports plus a super bright backlit keyboard.
- The lightweight (3lbs) all-aluminum metal body makes the C434 both durable and beautiful for a timeless look that will never go out of style.
4 used from $329.95
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS - an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (Internet connection is required)
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more.Maximum Power Supply Wattage:45W
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- CB514-1HT-C6EV comes with Intel Celeron N3450 Quad-Core Processor (Up to 2.2GHz), 14" Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit 10-Finger Multi-Touch Display, 4GB LPDDR4 Memory, 64GB eMMC, Backlit Keyboard, Google Chrome and Up to 12-hour Battery Life
15 used from $265.89
- 14 inch Touchscreen Full HD 1920x1080 4-way NanoEdge display featuring ultra-narrow bezels (5mm thin) around each side of the display that allows for a 14-inch screen to fit in the body of a 13-inch laptop footprint
- The Full HD display has a durable 360 degree hinge that can be used to flip the touchscreen display to tent, stand, and tablet mode
- Powered by the Intel Core m3-8100Y Processor (up to 3.4 GHz) for super-fast and snappy performance. If you use a ton of tabs or run lots of apps, this has the power to get it all done with ease
- 8GB LPDDR3 RAM; 64GB eMMC storage and 2x USB Type-C (Gen 1) and 1x Type-A (Gen 1) ports plus a backlit chiclet keyboard (*USB Transfer speed may vary. Learn more at ASUS website)
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS - an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time
- 14" diagonal FHD IPS micro-edge WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass with Corning Gorilla Glass NBT (1920 x 1080), Intel Core i3-10110U (2.1GHz base frequency, up to 4.1GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB L3 cache, 2 cores)
- 8GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (onboard), 64GB eMMC Storage
- Intel UHD Graphics, 1 microSD media card reader, Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX 201 (2x2) and Bluetooth 5 Combo
- 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-C 5Gbps signaling rate (USB Power Delivery, DisplayPort 1.2); 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 headphone/microphone combo, HP Wide Vision HD Camera with integrated dual array digital microphone
- Audio by Bang & Olufsen; Dual speakers, Operating system Chrome OS
- DESIGNED FOR EVERYTHING – Equipped with an Intel processor, 14-inch micro-edge display, stereo speakers tuned by B&O audio experts, and a long battery life, this HP Chromebook enables you to get more done while having fun.
- TOUCH DISPLAY FOR ANYWHERE – Pinch, zoom, and swipe to intuitively control your PC right from the HD (1366 x 768) touchscreen (1); easily take this laptop from room to room or outside due to its lightweight design and its anti-glare panel.
- UNSTOPPABLE HARDWARE – Enjoy high performance, instant responsiveness, and best-in-class connectivity with the powerful 11th Generation Intel Core i3-1115G4 processor (2).
- 4K READY – Smoothly stream 4K content and play your favorite next-gen games with Intel UHD Graphics (3).
- MEMORY AND STORAGE – With 8 GB of RAM, everything from multitasking to playing games gets a performance boost; plus, with 128 GB of PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD storage, you’ll get up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive (4) (5).
3 used from $249.99
- Processor: 8th Generation Intel Core i3-8130U 2.2GHz up to 3.4GHz.
- Display: 15.6-inch diagonal FHD IPS micro-edge WLED-backlit touchscreen (1920 x 1080), Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Memory: 4 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (onboard), and 128GB eMMC Internal Storage.
- Keyboard: Full-size island-style cloud blue backlit keyboard with numeric keypad. USB-C Power Adapter.
- Intel Wireless-AC 802.11b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo. No HDMI. No DVD Drive.
1 used from $279.95
- Sleek, responsive design: Keep going comfortably with the backlit keyboard and multi-touch touchpad that supports four finger gestures set in a sleek design for moving from room to room or on the road
- Binge watch while you work: Equipped with an Intel(R) processor, 14" display, stereo speakers tuned by audio experts at B&O and a long battery life to get more done while having fun Environmentally conscious: Low halogen, mercury-free display backlights, arsenic-free display glass in this Energy Star(R) certified, EPEAT(R) Silver registered Chromebook
- Display: 14.0-inch diagonal HD SVA anti-glare micro-edge WLED-backlit display (1366 x 768); 82% screen to body ratio; Dual-core Intel(R) processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000, Dual-Core, 1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency; Memory & storage: 4 GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM (not upgradable) and 32 GB eMMC
- Backlit keyboard; Battery life: Up to 13 hours and 30 minutes (mixed usage); 0 to 50% charge in 45 minutes with HP Fast Charge Thin, light & portable: 12.82 inch (W) x 8.60 inch (D) x 0.70 inch (H); 3.24 pounds
- Google play store: The millions of Android apps you know and love on your phone and tablet can now run on your Chrome device without compromising their speed, simplicity or security. Chrome OS.
- 【Detailed Storage】4GB of DDR4 RAM lets you run multiple browser tabs at once without performance lag, and the 64GB of eMMC storage provides quick access to files. This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- 【Intel Celeron processor N3350】2 cores, up to 2.40 GHz. Enjoy a computer with an Intel Celeron processor. Experience Intel performance with entertainment features and fast connectivity. The Intel Celeron processor delivers performance in a new computer that fits your lifestyle and budget.
- 【15.6" FHD Anti-Glare Display】You can enjoy all your favorite movies and videos in crisp, clear, and vibrant detail. The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. Energy-efficient LED backlight.
- 【Weighs 3.15 lbs. and measures 0.62" thin】Ultrathin and ultralight for maximum portability, featuring a smaller screen size and omitting the DVD/CD drive to achieve the compact form factor. 2-Cell 38WHr Li-ion Battery. All day battery life, up to 10 hours.
- 【128GB MicroSD Card】 Bundled with 128GB MicroSD Card for extra storage.
Essential tips when choosing the best Backlit Chromebook.
It is common for shoppers to be stressed out or feel uncertain when selecting the best model to purchase. Therefore, our main aim is to help you and others to find it. One of the main pieces of advice given is to research a product thoroughly before committing. The information available freely includes independent product reviews, YouTube channels, word-of-mouth recommendations, buying guides, and online forums. To help you narrow down on products, we have put up a list of the top 10 best Backlit Chromebook in the market.
Factors considered when assembling the list.
• Value for money: As people commonly say, “we get what we pay for.” Therefore, buying a cheap product may not be the best idea. On the other hand, buying an expensive one may not mean high quality. We ensure what we list is a good value for your money.
• Ratings and reviews: A product with zero or negative reviews will be the wrong choice for you. Therefore, we only list what customers have testified to be reliable and authentic.
• Seller ranking: Sellers with high ranking will most certainly have successful products. We look for those sellers that increase their quality and service after the sale.
• Specifications and features: We make a quantitative measurement of quality to ensure we list products that exceed the standard quality.
A word of Finality
People are often concerned about knowing the most reasonable price for a good Backlit Chromebook. Spending more may mean better quality. Again, the average cost for a new Backlit Chromebook is between $ and $. We update our list frequently using reasonable suggestions and further research to ensure you receive only the best. We also welcome your input.
Thesixteeneducation.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.