If you are in need of an efficient and reliable Competition Car Amps, you have come to the right place. Here, we understand the hustle, stress, and time used reading through hundreds of reviews. We have included a comprehensive guide below to give you a clear understanding of the steps involved when choosing the best Competition Car Amps available in the market. We have also listed the top 10 Competition Car Amps.
Best Competition Car Amps
- TTZ Audio dual 2/0 gauge to 1/0 gauge amp input wire reducers; comes in pairs (2 pcs in a pack)
- Easy allen key operable (Size 5mm). 2 x 2/0GA wire input and 1 x 1/0GA bar output. Bar output is not complete round; flat portion on the bar on the screwing end for better tightening
- High quality scratchproof aluminum material with smooth nickel plate finishing, super light yet heavy duty capable item
- Smart CNC laser logo on dual 2/0 gauge car reducers metal body, logos facing sideways after amp connection
- Each item dimensions - 44 x 18 x 49 mm (L x B x H); weight - 0.43 lbs (48 grams), total weight of the reducers – 0.21 lbs (96 grams)
- Features: Rockville dBcomp4 Competition Mono Amplifier 3000w RMS Dyno-Certified! Car Audio Amp.
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc). 1 Ohm: 3000 Watts x 1 Channel
- External 400A fuse. High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology. Fully Adjustable 24dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz. Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz. Phase Control Switch. Limiter With ON/OFF Switch (You can turn off the limiter if you want to burp a sub during a competition and get more power out of the amp).
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer. Mute and Delay Soft Start System. RCA Preamp Line Output. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Power/Protect/Clip LED Indicators on control panel. Power/Protect/Clip LED Indicators on Remote control. Minimum THD at Rated Power: 90dB. Under Voltage Protection at 10V.
- Over Voltage Protection at 16V. Frequency Response: 15Hz - 250Hz. Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9" x 2.4" x 23"
- 6000W Max Class D @ 1 Ohm, Stable at 2 Ohm and 4 Ohm with Bass Knob Included
- S/N Ratio > 70 dB with Frequency Response at 8 Hz ~ 180 Hz and THD < 0.2%
- Bass Boost Level 0 ~ 12 dB with LPF 40 Hz ~ 180 Hz and Subsonic Filter 0 ~ 50 Hz
- High and Low Level Inputs, Variable Low Pass Crossover, Variable Bass Boost
- Dimension ( L×W×H ): 431.5 mm (16.9 in) × 211 mm (8.3 in) × 64.5 mm (2.5 in)
- These Korean Monoblock amps will be sure to blast your subwoofers away with high amounts of clean power for maximum sound and bass for car audio
- High Quality Korean 4 Channel AB amplifier made to make your highs scream at peak power that gives 150x4 RMS @4ohms, 200x4 RMS @2 Ohms, and 400x2 RMS @4ohm bridged.
- Precise controls will help you tune your amp to your speakers exact specifications with high pass, full, and low pass filters.
- Platinum finished connectors will ensure the highest connection quality available while the Tiffany RCAs will transfer your audio signal with no losses and great sound quality.
- The Included level control knob will assure that you can adjust your amps volume with a quick twist to perfectly match your desired volume level if it needs to be changed on the go.
- Rockville Destroyer 12D1 12" Competition Car Audio Subwoofer with USA Voice Coils!
- Rockville DESTROYER 12D1 12" Dual 1-Ohm Car Subwoofer. Peak Power Handling: 8000 Watts. Program Power Handling: 4000 Watts . CEA Rated RMS Power Handling: 2000 Watts. Voice Coils are made in the USA! 3” 4-Layer Black Aluminum Voice Coils Wound with Aluminu
- Triple-Stacked 300 Oz Y35 Magnets. (Y35 is the best grade and they will perform better than most 400 oz magnets). 1-Piece Chrome T-Yoke with Stamped Logo (1 piece t-yokes magnetize better and makes excursion (xmax) better as well as increases the BL rating
- We use the highest grade black glue that handles extremely high temperatures which allows our woofer to handle even more power than they are rated. Cast Aluminum Basket With Black Sanded Finish Makes This Sub Very Efficient And Lighter Weight. Large 8 Gaug
- Black Non-Pressed Paper Cone. Our cones are ultra-stiff. They are thicker and stronger than other subs on the market making our subs able to handle more power than the competition. Extra Thick Foam Surround Provides Incredible Sound Quality With Minimal Di
- At TORO TECH our sole purpose is to offer the ultimate combination of performance, quality, style and value. Each TORO product is designed and engineered in the USA to exacting standards by audio enthusiasts with decades of combined, hands on experience. Each TORO product undergoes rigorous testing to insure it meets our stringent standards before we make it available for sale and all products are 100% QC’d before shipping to customers.
- The Toro Tech R6 is a Sound Quality Class-D Design Mono Block Car Audio Amplifier that produces 3200 Watts x 1 RMS – 8000 Watts x 1 MAX power at 0.5 Ohm and is CTA Compliant to guarantee true rated power. Built-In Auto Sensing Turn-On Function (Hi-Inputs) for vehicles with or without RCA Inputs
- The R6 features variable low pass crossovers for system flexibility. To eliminate any possible weak link we’ve spared no expense in offering the best possible connections with Tiffany style RCA jacks for as well as an oversize nickel plated terminal block for power input & speaker output. The R6 Amplifier utilizes a MOSFET power supply for high output and increased stability, variable gain control and remote level control port for optional controller.
- Selectable Bass Boost EQ ~ 0 ~ 12dB, Variable Gain Control, Soft Delay Remote Turn On/Off Circuit Eliminates Pops and Clicks, Variable Low Pass Electronic Crossover, Freq. Response 13Hz - 220kHz, RCA Voltage 200mV ~ 10V, Bass EQ 0Hz ~ 12dB, Dimensions 20.9 (in) x 2.0 (in) x 7.1 (in)
- 550 W MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 4 Channels
- 275 W MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 4 Channels
- 1100 W MAX Bridged Power @ 4 Ohm x 2 Channels
- Full-Range, Class A / B Topology, MOSFET Power Supply
- Low and High Level Inputs, Variable Filter, Variable Bass Boost
|Is Adult Product|
1 used from $109.99
- Power - 3000 Watts Max x 1 @1-Ohm, 1500 Watts Max x 1 @2-Ohms
- Class D - Power loss is significantly reduced making the amplifier highly efficient. Excess energy is stored until it’s needed instead of being converted into heat. Reduction in size/weight, reduced power waste, smaller heat sink, compact circuitry
- 1 Ohm Stable - Able to continuously power loads of 1 Ohm without encountering difficulties such as overheating. Typically made to power up subwoofers that demand the heavier power load requirements to be able to perform the way they were made to
- Strapping Capable - You are able to strap TWO PL3000.1D amplifiers and double the power that is being sent to your subwoofer(s). You now have the ability to connect more subwoofers to take advantage of the extra power
- Variable Subsonic Filter - To prevent your subwoofer(s) from bottoming out, the variable subsonic filter filters out frequencies below the subwoofer(s) specified low frequency limits and allows the driver to reach a maximum safe excursion
- Digital Bass Reconstruction Processor Built-in
- Dimensions: 8. 125" W x 2. 125" H x 19. 75" L
- Adds Impact to Music w/ Insufficient Sub Bass
- 27Hz-63Hz Variable Center/Sweep Frequency
- Variable Q/Width to Broaden or Narrow the Bandwidth
Essential tips when choosing the best Competition Car Amps.
It is common for shoppers to be stressed out or feel uncertain when selecting the best model to purchase. Therefore, our main aim is to help you and others to find it. One of the main pieces of advice given is to research a product thoroughly before committing. The information available freely includes independent product reviews, YouTube channels, word-of-mouth recommendations, buying guides, and online forums. To help you narrow down on products, we have put up a list of the top 10 best Competition Car Amps in the market.
Factors considered when assembling the list.
• Value for money: As people commonly say, “we get what we pay for.” Therefore, buying a cheap product may not be the best idea. On the other hand, buying an expensive one may not mean high quality. We ensure what we list is a good value for your money.
• Ratings and reviews: A product with zero or negative reviews will be the wrong choice for you. Therefore, we only list what customers have testified to be reliable and authentic.
• Seller ranking: Sellers with high ranking will most certainly have successful products. We look for those sellers that increase their quality and service after the sale.
• Specifications and features: We make a quantitative measurement of quality to ensure we list products that exceed the standard quality.
A word of Finality
People are often concerned about knowing the most reasonable price for a good Competition Car Amps. Spending more may mean better quality. Again, the average cost for a new Competition Car Amps is between $ and $. We update our list frequently using reasonable suggestions and further research to ensure you receive only the best. We also welcome your input.
Thesixteeneducation.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.