If you are in need of an efficient and reliable Computer Scanners, you have come to the right place. Here, we understand the hustle, stress, and time used reading through hundreds of reviews. We have included a comprehensive guide below to give you a clear understanding of the steps involved when choosing the best Computer Scanners available in the market. We have also listed the top 10 Computer Scanners.
Best Computer Scanners
- COMPACT DESIGN AND FAST SCAN SPEEDS HANDLE A VARIETY OF DOCUMENTS: Scan single and double sided, documents in a single pass at up to 25 ppm1. Dedicated card slot to scan plastic cards, plus 20 page capacity auto document feeder for quick scanning
- QUICK AND EASY SCANNING WITHOUT INSTALLING SOFTWARE: Mass Storage Device support via Scan to USB for file scanning and retrieval by opening the drive on a connected PC. Use your laptop to power the ADS 1200 when connected with a USB 3.0 cable6
- EASY TO USE AND SAVES TIME: Scan documents to preset destinations like a connected PC or USB flash drive with the push of a button
- COMPATIBLE WITH THE WAY YOU WORK: Supports multiple “Scan to” destinations: File2, OCR2, Email and USB flash memory drive3 so you can optimize for your business process
- OPTIMIZE IMAGES AND TEXT: Enhance scans with automatic color detection/adjustment, image rotation (PC only), bleed through/background removal, text enhancement, color drop. Software suite5 includes document management and OCR software
- Reliable operation with USB connection: The ScanSnap iX1400 is designed for a simple, one-touch scanning experience; With the touch of one button, documents are scanned, images are cleaned up, and organized for fool-proof usability
- Stress-free usability for any users: Friendly user interface enables even the most technology challenged users to scan and complete their tasks with peace of mind
- Steady and versatile paper feeding: Inheriting the Ultrasonic Sensor and the Brake Roller from our business scanners, the iX1400 continues to provide superior reliability for various paper types; Each paper is fed individually to prevent feeding errors
- Clean, improved images: Even if streaks do appear on scanned images, the Streak Reduction function removes them; Automatically removes blank pages, deskews and rotates, detects color, grayscale and black and white, detects document size
- Scan receipts and much more: Reduce paper preparation even before hitting the scan button; Scan oversized or difficult documents, including envelopes, receipts or business cards
- FAST SPEEDS - Scans color and black and white documents at blazing speed up to 16ppm. Color scanning won’t slow you down as the color scan speed is the same as the black and white scan speed
- ULTRA COMPACT – At less than 1 foot in length and only about 1.5 pounds in weight you can fit this device virtually anywhere (a bag, a purse, even a pocket)
- READY WHENEVER YOU ARE – The DS-640 mobile scanner is powered via an included micro USB 3.0 cable, allowing you to use it even where there is no outlet available. Plug it into your PC or laptop and you are ready to scan
- WORKS YOUR WAY – Use the Brother free iPrint&Scan desktop app for scanning to multiple “Scan-to” destinations like PC, network, cloud services, Email and OCR. Supports Windows, Mac and Linux and TWAIN/WIA for PC/ICA for Mac/SANE drivers
- OPTIMIZE IMAGES AND TEXT – Automatic color detection/adjustment, image rotation (PC only), bleed through prevention/background removal, text enhancement, color drop to enhance scans. Software suite includes document management and OCR software
- Pro quality color & detail - get unparalleled scans W/ 6400 dpi resolution & Adv
- Remarkable tonal range - 4.0 Dmax for smooth gradations & fine Shadow detail
- Exclusive dual lens system - selects from 2 lenses for optimum results
- Operating systems: Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows XP professional x64 Edition and Mac OS X 10.6.X, 10.7.X, 10.8.X, 10.10.X
- Fastest and lightest mobile single sheet fed document scanner in its class(1) small, portable scanner ideal for easy, on the go scanning
- Fast scans a single page in as fast as 5.5 seconds(2)
- Versatile paper handling scans documents upto 8.5 x 72 inches, as well as ID cards and receipts
- Smart tools to easily scan and organize documents Epson ScanSmart Software(3) makes it easy to scan, review and save
- USB powered connect to your computer; No batteries or external power supply required
1 used from $279.98
- Get organized in a snap — scan up to 35 ppm/70 ipm (1); Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass
- Quickly scan stacks of paper — robust 50-sheet Auto Document Feeder easily accommodates multiple paper types and sizes in one batch
- Powerful software included — easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software (2); preview, email, upload to the cloud and more; automatic file naming saves time
- Seamless integration with most software solutions — the included TWAIN driver allows you to easily incorporate your data into most document management software
- Easy sharing and collaboration — email or upload to popular cloud storage services (2) such as Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and OneDrive
- COMPACT DESIGN AND FAST SCAN SPEEDS HANDLE A VARIETY OF DOCUMENTS - Scan single and double-sided, documents in a single pass at up to 25 ppm(1). Easily scan documents up to 34” long, receipts and photos using the 20-page capacity auto document feeder.
- EASY-TO-USE AND SAVES TIMES - 2.8” color Touchscreen display for one-touch scanning to preset destinations and device settings management. Auto Start Scan lets you simply drop paper into the feeder to initiate auto scanning to a predefined profile.
- COMPATIBLE WITH THE WAY YOU WORK - ADS1700W supports multiple “Scan-to” destinations: File(2), OCR(2), Email(2), Network, FTP, Cloud services(7) Mobile Devices(3) and USB flash memory drive(4) to help optimize your business process.
- VERSATILE SCANNING AND CONNECTIVITY - Wireless scanning to PC, cloud apps(7), mobile(3) and network destinations plus Micro USB 3.0 interface for local connections. Dedicated card slot easily scans business and photo ID cards.
- OPTIMIZE IMAGES AND TEXT - Enhance scans with automatic color detection/adjustment, image rotation (PC only), bleed through prevention / background removal, text enhancement, color drop. Software suite(6) includes document management and OCR software.
1 used from $239.99
- Fastest scan speeds in its class (1) — up to 25 ppm/50 ipm (2); Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass.
- Versatile scanning — scan 2-sided documents, receipts, business cards, plastic IDs and more.
- Convenient portability — use AC power, or if there’s no outlet, USB power (4) from your computer.
- Quick batch scanning for stacks of paper — 20-page Auto Document Feeder.
- Powerful software included — easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software (3); preview, email, upload and more; automatic file naming and object recognition save time.
12 used from $121.17
- STAY ORGANIZED – Easily convert your paper documents into digital formats like searchable PDF files, JPEGs, and more
- CONVENIENT AND PORTABLE –lightweight and small in size, you can take the scanner anywhere from home offices, classrooms, remote offices, and anywhere in between
- HANDLES VARIOUS MEDIA TYPES – Digitize receipts, business cards, plastic or embossed cards, reports, legal documents, and more
- FAST AND EFFICIENT – No technical hurdles or complicated setups here; easily scan both sides of a document at the same time, in color or black-and-white, at up to 12 pages-per-minute, and with a 20 sheet automatic feeder
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY – Works with both Windows and Mac devices, be it laptop or computer
4 used from $254.90
- Stay organized: Easily convert your paper documents into searchable digital formats
- Reliably handles many different document types: Receipts, photos, business cards, reports, contracts, long documents, thick or thin documents, and more
- Fast and efficient: Scans both sides of a document at the same time, in color, at up to 40 pages per minute, with a 60 sheet automatic feeder, and one touch operation
- Broad compatibility: Windows and Mac TWAIN driver included
- Easy Setup: Simply connect to your computer using the supplied USB cable
Essential tips when choosing the best Computer Scanners.
It is common for shoppers to be stressed out or feel uncertain when selecting the best model to purchase. Therefore, our main aim is to help you and others to find it. One of the main pieces of advice given is to research a product thoroughly before committing. The information available freely includes independent product reviews, YouTube channels, word-of-mouth recommendations, buying guides, and online forums. To help you narrow down on products, we have put up a list of the top 10 best Computer Scanners in the market.
Factors considered when assembling the list.
• Value for money: As people commonly say, “we get what we pay for.” Therefore, buying a cheap product may not be the best idea. On the other hand, buying an expensive one may not mean high quality. We ensure what we list is a good value for your money.
• Ratings and reviews: A product with zero or negative reviews will be the wrong choice for you. Therefore, we only list what customers have testified to be reliable and authentic.
• Seller ranking: Sellers with high ranking will most certainly have successful products. We look for those sellers that increase their quality and service after the sale.
• Specifications and features: We make a quantitative measurement of quality to ensure we list products that exceed the standard quality.
A word of Finality
People are often concerned about knowing the most reasonable price for a good Computer Scanners. Spending more may mean better quality. Again, the average cost for a new Computer Scanners is between $ and $. We update our list frequently using reasonable suggestions and further research to ensure you receive only the best. We also welcome your input.
Thesixteeneducation.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.