If you are in need of an efficient and reliable Cutting Torch, you have come to the right place. Here, we understand the hustle, stress, and time used reading through hundreds of reviews. We have included a comprehensive guide below to give you a clear understanding of the steps involved when choosing the best Cutting Torch available in the market. We have also listed the top 10 Cutting Torch.
Best Cutting Torch
1 used from $202.39
- Medium Duty Handle and Attachment Kit
- Uses Victor #3 Series Tips
- ** No Torch Hose Included **
- ***READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY*** Please check all the pictures of this listing and make sure the torch connections will fit your existing hoses. Assembled Handle + Cutting Attachment Total Length: 18.5" - Total Weight with Cutting Tip: 3 Lb - 6Oz
- ***READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY*** This torch uses Series 1-101 Acetylene Cutting Tips and 1-GPN Propane Cutting Tips Compatible with Victor. These are the large tips. Check the tips dimensions in the pictures.
- Die Forged Brass Heavy Duty Torch Replacement for Victor Series 300 Torches
- Includes one 1-101-1 Acetylene Tip that can cut up to 3/4", one 0-W Welding Tip and one 4-MFA Acetylene Heating Nozzle. (Thicker cuts, welds and heat capacities can be achieved with additional higher number tips)
- Includes Check valves for additional safety - Use of flashback arrestors is always recommended.
- High quality Heavy Duty Victor Type Oxygen/Acetylene Cutting Welding Torch Tool
- Constructed with high strength alloy, heavy duty stainless steel and durable brass
- Cutting torch and handle are ready for multiple gas options; Oxy-Acetylene, Propane, Butane, Natural and LP Gases, and Propane
- Cuts 1/8-inch to 5-inch and welds up to 1/2-inch steel
- Package includes: 1 set of torch handle, 1 set of cutting attachment, 1 piece cutting tip; Free 2-days shipping from USA
- Perfect for a multitude of applications; Welder / Cutter :Type Plasma Cutter
- This outfit is designed for use with acetylene fuel gas but can operate on propane by simply changing to propane tips.
- Medium duty outfit versatile yet economical
- NOTE: User manual is attached - kindly refer it
- Gas Service: Acetylene, Oxygen Regulators: G250-150-540, Fuel Gas Regulator: G250-15-510
- Cutting Tip: 0-3-101
- Welding Nozzle: 0-UM-250
- CA411-3 Cutting Attachment
- Combines the best of Victor cutting performance with uncompromising value
- 【HIGH PERFORMANCE】This cutting torch is mainly used to finish heavy duty work. With this kit to cut metal with thickness 1/8-inch to 5-inch and weld up to 3/8 inch, can easily finish the work .
- 【MULTIPLE GAS OPTIONS】 Cutting torch and handle are ready for multiple gas options; Oxy-Acetylene, propane or other fuel. 2 fittings on the handle mix up oxygen and combustible gas through standard hose (inner Dia.6mm) to get cutting flame . The cutting nozzles may be different depends on the gas you are using
- 【HIGH QUALITY AND STABILITY】Adopts pure brass valve, stainless steel pressure handle, integrated adjustment handwheel and stainless steel stem to offer longer lifespan and higher precision . Built in non-return valve , more safety to use it .
- 【FULL SET】Full kit include torch handle, cutting torch, 1pc propane tip and 1pc acetylene tip （To meet different requirements) . Total assembled length 16inch (40mm), handle length 4.2 inch, which is very convenient to finish welding and cutting work.
- 【WIDELY APPLICATION】Widely used in workshops, mechanical maintenance, cutting metal and welding .
- G350 Series Regulators
- Heavy duty heating and cutting torch kit
- Operates off of oxygen and propane or natural gas
- Torch handle has an ergonomic design
- Color-coded knobs make fuel gas and oxygen adjustments easy
- EDGE Series regulators have easy to read gauges with enhanced graphics, color-coded knobs for quick gas identification, and offer more natural and safer hand/body positioning for adjusting delivery pressure.
- Cut up to 6 inches with optional tips
- Weld up to 1/4 inch with optional nozzle
- 5 year warranty
- WH270FC-V Torch Handle with Built-in Check Valves
- CA270-V Cutting Attachment.
- 1-3-101 Cutting Tip
- 1-W-1 Brazing Tip
- *** Torch Set has been repackaged. Items not in original packaging.
- This Set includes: Oxygen and Acetylene Regulators, Medium Duty Torch with Model: 3-101-1 Acetylene Cutting Tip Compatible with Victor, 3 x W-1 series Welding Tips, Heating Tip, 15 feet Twin Hose, Single Flint Striker, Oxyfuel Goggles, Tip Cleaner and Spanner.
- Can cut up to 6” with additional tips and up to 1” with the provided #1 tip. – Can weld or braze up to 1/2” with additional tips and up to 1/16” with the provided tips.
- Acetylene Tank Connector: CGA-510 Fits Big Acetylene and Propane tanks EXCEPT Small Sizes MC and B (check all pictures for reference) - Oxygen Tank Connector: CGA-540 Fits all American Oxygen Cylinders.
- Cutting attachment is compatible with Victor series 3 Acetylene and 3-GPN Propane Cutting Tips and Series 100 Handles. The Torch Handle is Compatible with W-1 Acetylene Welding Tips, MFA-1 Series Acetylene and MFN-1 Series Propane Rosebud Heating Tips.
- This heavy-duty oxyfuel cutting and welding set is manufactured using high quality, strong materials. Durable and sturdy it is perfect for amateurs, DIY´s metalworker, or seasoned professionals, for industrial, farm, or home applications. Can be used on various processes such as welding, soldering, brazing, riveting, cutting, hard-facing and metal heating process.
Essential tips when choosing the best Cutting Torch.
It is common for shoppers to be stressed out or feel uncertain when selecting the best model to purchase. Therefore, our main aim is to help you and others to find it. One of the main pieces of advice given is to research a product thoroughly before committing. The information available freely includes independent product reviews, YouTube channels, word-of-mouth recommendations, buying guides, and online forums. To help you narrow down on products, we have put up a list of the top 10 best Cutting Torch in the market.
Factors considered when assembling the list.
• Value for money: As people commonly say, “we get what we pay for.” Therefore, buying a cheap product may not be the best idea. On the other hand, buying an expensive one may not mean high quality. We ensure what we list is a good value for your money.
• Ratings and reviews: A product with zero or negative reviews will be the wrong choice for you. Therefore, we only list what customers have testified to be reliable and authentic.
• Seller ranking: Sellers with high ranking will most certainly have successful products. We look for those sellers that increase their quality and service after the sale.
• Specifications and features: We make a quantitative measurement of quality to ensure we list products that exceed the standard quality.
A word of Finality
People are often concerned about knowing the most reasonable price for a good Cutting Torch. Spending more may mean better quality. Again, the average cost for a new Cutting Torch is between $ and $. We update our list frequently using reasonable suggestions and further research to ensure you receive only the best. We also welcome your input.
Thesixteeneducation.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.