If you are in need of an efficient and reliable Dual Cpu Workstation Motherboard, you have come to the right place. Here, we understand the hustle, stress, and time used reading through hundreds of reviews. We have included a comprehensive guide below to give you a clear understanding of the steps involved when choosing the best Dual Cpu Workstation Motherboard available in the market. We have also listed the top 10 Dual Cpu Workstation Motherboard.
Best Dual Cpu Workstation Motherboard
1 used from $895.86
- Extreme power with diverse GPU validation, even up to 4-way Multi-Graphics and total of 12 DIMM slots for hardware-intensive programs to run at brisk pace
- Two-way Xeon performance to provide extreme performance with 2-way Xeon overclocking, finely picked components with Platinum efficiency
- Reliable and stable support server-class Intel Xeon CPU and error-correcting code (ECC) memory
- Expandable on demand for feature enhancement with plentiful connectivity, including U.2., M.2, USB 3.1 Type C & a, and supporting Thunderbolt EX3 card and more
- ASUS control Center for a complete, centralized server management quick and Easy BIOS update with BIOS Flashback and ASUS Q-Design
2 used from $369.99
- 3 PCIe 4. 0 x16 Slots with optimized lane arrangement of 3-Way x8/x8/x8 to accelerate an increasingly diverse array of workload
- Reliable and responsive ECC memory suitable for Mission critical task
- ASUS control Center: A software utility equipped with dual GbE LAN for out-of-band management for centralized and cost-saving it management
- Ultra-fast storage: up to 64bps Dual M. 2, U. 2, Plus up to 10Gbps back-panel USB 3. 2 Gen 1 with Type-A and Type-C ports
- Ultra-efficient VRM heatsink: metal-fin-array design maximizes surface area for heat dissipation to enable unthrottled performance
3 used from $730.39
- AMD sWRX8 Socket: Ready for AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO Series Processors
- Innovative Cooling and Robust Power and Comprehensive Cooling:16 power stages, ProCool II connectors, 6-pin power connectors, aluminum VRM and M.2 heatsink, semi-passive SOC and DRAM heatsink
- Ultrafast Connectivity: USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C port, 10 USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports, triple M.2 PCIe 4.0, HYPER M.2 X16 Gen 4 card and Intel X550-AT2 dual 10Gb Ethernet and WiFi 6 onboard
- Server-grade Remote Management - ASMB9-iKVM: BMC (Baseboard Management Controller) chip to provide intelligence for its IPMI architecture for out-of-band management to enhance hardware-level control for improved IT efficiency
- 24/7 Stability: Tested for 24/7 dependability, validated for solid compatibility and equipped with SafeSlot for ultimate security
5 used from $131.98
- Cutting edge gaming motherboard: with AMD AM4 socket, it is a perfect pairing for Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Faster memory: 4 memory slots support dual channel DDR4 memory up to 128 GB, with ASUS OptiMem enabling higher memory frequencies and lower latencies
- Blazing data transmission speeds: Two M.2 slots, including the latest PCIe 4.0, provide maximum storage flexibility and the fastest data speeds available via the 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen platform
- High-performance gaming networking: Onboard WiFi 6 (802.11ax) and 2.5 Gb Ethernet for exceptionally fast and smooth online gaming experiences
- Optimized thermal solution: Customizable fanless VRM and chipset heatsinks with ASUS Stack Cool 3+ design keep your system running reliably
8 used from $230.26
- Intel LGA 1200 socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 11th Gen Intel Core processors
- AI Motherboard : AI overclocking, AI cooling, AI networking and AI noise cancelation
- Robust Power Solution: 14 plus 2 teamed power stages rated for 90 Amps, ProCool II power connectors, MicroFine alloy chokes and 10K Japanese-made black metallic capacitors
- Optimized Thermal Design: Enlarged VRM heatsinks plus integrated aluminum I/O cover, high-conductivity thermal pad, quad M.2 heatsinks with embedded backplates and ROG Water-Cooling Zone
- High-Performance Networking: Onboard WiFi 6E (802.11ax), dual Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet and ASUS LANGaurd
- Supports Intel 1151 Xeon E processors and 9th/8th Gen. Intel Core/ Pentium/ Celeron processors LGA1151
- Supports DDR4 ECC & non-ECC Un-buffered Memory
- 2 PCIe x16 slots & 2 PCIe x1 slots
- Dual Intel Server GbE LAN support Intel vPro Technology
- Large storage capacity: 8 SATA3 Ports
12 used from $89.18
- Supports AMD 1st & 2nd generation Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega graphics processors
- Dual channel non-ECC unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel Ethernet LAN plus Dual band 802.11AC Wi-Fi
- Dual PCIe Gen3 M.2 NVMe with dual thermal guards
- Alc1220 vb enhanced audio with WIMA capacitors. Support for 11AC 160MHz wireless standard and up to 1.73 Gaps data rate. Intel WI-FI driver only support for Win10 64bit
4 used from $499.00
- Designed for 7th generation LGA2066 socket Intel Core X-Series processors with dual M.2 and U.2, front panel USB 3.1 Gen2, Dual Gigabit Intel LAN, support for Thunderbolt 3, Intel VROC and Intel Optane Memory compatibility
- Oc design featuring ASUS ProClock and T-Topology technology extends CPU and memory overclocking margins while providing the flexibility to extract every ounce of performance for memory speeds of ddr4-4200 MHz and beyond
- 7x PCIe x16 slots with patent-pending Safe Slot feature an injection molding process that integrates metal framing for stronger, firmly anchored PCIe Slots built for heavyweight GPUs, ideal for supporting 4-way NVIDIASLI or AMD Crossfire
- 5-Way Optimization featuring Auto-Tuning and FanXpert 4 delivers automatic overclocking profiles for maximum OC performance while headers for thermal sensors, AIO pump, and water cooling provide dynamic system cooling
- Complete it infrastructure management with ASMB9 out-of-band remote management and in-band ASUS control Center providing a complete server management solution reducing it operating costs with features like remote BIOS updating, monitoring multiple systems via a mobile device, and one-click software updates/Dispatching
1 used from $286.86
- Designed for 8th generation LGA1151 socket Intel Core and Intel Xeon E-Series processors
- Patent-pending Safe Slot Features an injection molding process
- Supports up to three independent displays simultaneously for better multitasking and enhanced productivity
- 8-Channel HD audio enhanced by ASUS exclusive Realtek ALC887 high definition Audio CODEC
- Complete it infrastructure management with in-band ASUS control Center
- 1.Feb Smart VER006C high performance PCI Express riser can extend the mother board PCIE X1 slot to PCIE X16 slot. Will provide a safe and reliable connectivity with more PCIE X16 graphic cards. Will be mainly used on Ethereum Mining rigs or GPU Mining rigs.
- 2. Designed 3X high performance solid capacitors,1X voltage transformer and 1X Inductance to make sure voltage and current supply stable. Build in electric circuit protector keep device away from over current, over heat and over voltage.
- 3. Packed 23.6-inch USB 3.0 extension cable for flexible Graphic card connectivity. Equipped 15Pin SATA to Molex 6Pin power cable provide adequate current for miner rigs GPUs.
- 4. Simple extend PCI Express X1 slot from mother board to PCI Express X16 slot for heavy GPUs. Added fixed buckle on the PCI Express X16 slot ensure stable GPU connection.
- 5. Excellent choice for mining rigs. Buy with 30 days warranty. WARNNING:If the PCIE X1 Connector Inserted Reversely, May Damage the Connected GPUs or PCIE Slots.
Essential tips when choosing the best Dual Cpu Workstation Motherboard.
It is common for shoppers to be stressed out or feel uncertain when selecting the best model to purchase. Therefore, our main aim is to help you and others to find it. One of the main pieces of advice given is to research a product thoroughly before committing. The information available freely includes independent product reviews, YouTube channels, word-of-mouth recommendations, buying guides, and online forums. To help you narrow down on products, we have put up a list of the top 10 best Dual Cpu Workstation Motherboard in the market.
Factors considered when assembling the list.
• Value for money: As people commonly say, “we get what we pay for.” Therefore, buying a cheap product may not be the best idea. On the other hand, buying an expensive one may not mean high quality. We ensure what we list is a good value for your money.
• Ratings and reviews: A product with zero or negative reviews will be the wrong choice for you. Therefore, we only list what customers have testified to be reliable and authentic.
• Seller ranking: Sellers with high ranking will most certainly have successful products. We look for those sellers that increase their quality and service after the sale.
• Specifications and features: We make a quantitative measurement of quality to ensure we list products that exceed the standard quality.
A word of Finality
People are often concerned about knowing the most reasonable price for a good Dual Cpu Workstation Motherboard. Spending more may mean better quality. Again, the average cost for a new Dual Cpu Workstation Motherboard is between $ and $. We update our list frequently using reasonable suggestions and further research to ensure you receive only the best. We also welcome your input.
Thesixteeneducation.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.