If you are in need of an efficient and reliable Marine Subwoofer, you have come to the right place. Here, we understand the hustle, stress, and time used reading through hundreds of reviews. We have included a comprehensive guide below to give you a clear understanding of the steps involved when choosing the best Marine Subwoofer available in the market. We have also listed the top 10 Marine Subwoofer.
Best Marine Subwoofer
1 used from $308.35
- LOUD SUBWOOFER: 4-ohm subwoofer enclosure with 400 watts of RMS power and 800 watts of max power; Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.625 x 16.56 x 10.75 inches
- HEAVY-DUTY DESIGN: Durable ABS tube design stands up to heavy use and the elements with an advanced heat management system
- EASY MOUNTING SYSTEM: Mount either horizontally or vertically in your vehicle with the included mounting hardware
- SPRING-LOADED SPEAKER: Spring-loaded speaker terminals and grilles included
- FEATURES: Features integrated CompR woofer and reflex sub; Type: Single truck; RMS power: 400 watts; Peak power: 800 watts; Final impedance: 4 ohms; Sensitivity: 85.7 dB
- 8'' Slim Marine Woofer - Phase Shift Switch : 0 or 180° - Thermal , Short and Overload Protection Circuits - Dimension : 14.5''(D) x 9.5''(W) x 3''(H)
- RCA Low Level Input - Adjustable Input Sensitivity : 0.2V-3V - Fuse : 2 x 15A - Weight : 10.5 LBS
- High Level Input - 0 to +12Db Variable Bass Boost (@ 45Hz) - Max Power : 1000 Watts
- Green and Red LED Power Status Indicator - Low Pass Filter (50-150 Hz) - RMS Power : 300 Watts
- Remote Level Control - Soft Delay Remote Turn-On - RMS Power of Amplifier : 100 Watts
1 used from $295.99
- Stainless Steel Hardware. Impedance(Per Voice Coil) 4 ohms
- Weather Resistant Velcro Reinforced mounting straps. Total RMS Power Output 275 watts
- UV Certified
- Frequency Response - 35Hz-250Hz. Battery Voltage Range - 10.5 - 14.4 vdc
- Kicker's First 12" Marine Subwoofer!
- It's Lit - Perfect for fresh and salt water, these waterproof grilles provide years of protection for your bass, while thick silicone-coated LEDs give your boat an added flair!
- Completely weatherproof, these 12-inch Marine Subs are real-world tested for salt/fog and UV exposure, meeting or exceeding ASTM standards.
- A completely sealed motor structure and locking/sealed terminal cover make it splash-proof for long life, while a tough Santoprene surround and marine grade cone pump out the bass, no matter how long or loud you want the party to be.
- 175 Watts RMS - 350 Peak, 30-500 Hz Frequency Response
1 used from $259.95
- Four Ohm Speaker
- Thick ABS Tube Construction
- Flexible Horizontal or Vertical Mounting System
- Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
- CompR Woofer and Reflex Sub
- Ported Marine Bass Tube With 10" -Resistant Enclosure4-Ohm Impedance
- Power Handling: 100 Watts Rms (200 Watts Peak Power)Frequency Response: 39-1000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 104 Db21-9/16"L X 12-1/2"H X 10-3/8"W
- Ten-inch passive bass tube for marine systems
- Ten-inch, waterproof subwoofer with 150 Watts power handling
- Package Includes: (1) Kicker 46CWTB102 TB 10" 800w Marine Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure+Passive Radiator. (1) RockvilIe DBM12 2000w 2 Ohm Marine/Boat Mono Amplifier Amp w/Covers+Bass Remote. (1)RockvilIe RMWK8 8 AWG Gauge Waterproof Marine Amplifier/Amp Install Wire Kit. What's in the Box: 1 x enclosure assembly. 2 x vertical mounting brackets. 1 x horizontal mount base. 1 x Horizontal mount hook(retainer). 1 x Horizontal mount plate(retaining clamp)
- 7 x stainless steel M5 x 12mm button head screws for horizontal mount plate to base and mounting brackets to enclosure. 11 x nylon flat washers (to be used on all mounting fasteners). 4 x stainless steel pan head phillips M4 x 25mm (for mount base to vehicle). 1 x owners manual. 2 x Kicker stickers. KICKER 46CWTB102 TB 10" 800w Marine Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure+Passive Radiator. Two Ohm Speaker. Thick ABS Tube Construction. Flexible Horizontal or Vertical Mounting System
- Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals. CompR Woofer and Reflex Sub. Ceramic Magnet. Advanced Heat Management System. Signature Double Red Stitching. Grilles included. Dimension (L x W x H): 3 inch x 3 inch x 3 inch. Weight: 30 lbs. Type: Reflex. Size: 10 in. (25 cm). Impedance: 2 Ohms. RMS Power Handling: 400 Watts. Peak Power Handling: 800 Watts. Sensitivity: 85.7 dB 1w/1m. Box Bottom Depth: 16-9/16 in. (42.1 cm). Box Height: Vert. Mount: 17-1/16 in. (43.4 cm). Horiz. Mount: 10-3/4 in. (27.3 cm)
- RockvilIe dBM12 2000 Watt Class-D Mono 2-Ohm Marine Amplifier With Terminal Covers and Bass Remote. CEA Compliant Power Ratings: 2 Ohm: 500 Watts x 1 Channel 4 Ohm: 300 Watts x 1 Channel. 2 Ohm: 500 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm: 300 Watts x 1 Channel. RMS Power Ratings: 2 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel 4 Ohm: 600 Watts x 1 Channel. 2 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm: 600 Watts x 1 Channel. Peak Power Ratings: 2 Ohm: 2000 Watts x 1 Channel 4 Ohm: 1200 Watts x 1 Channel. 2 Ohm: 2000 Watts x 1 Channel
- Built-in amplifier: with a MOSFET power supply you get improved switching speeds, better performance with less power from the driver, lower gate-to-drain feedback capacitance, lower thermal impedance for higher switching frequencies
- Variable Low-Pass Filter - A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes above the filter's frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- High level inputs: speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. It will be used to connect the LOPRO10 to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- Low-Level Inputs - Line level inputs (RCA inputs / low-level inputs) use RCA interconnect cables to link the LOPRO10 with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- Variable bass boost: variable bass boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost Range to just the way you like it
- 600 WATT POWER: Pyle’s 8" Amplified Low Profile Subwoofer System offers a maximum power of 600 watts. It lets you pump out some great low frequency bass volume to enhance the party vibe making it a great addition to your marine music audio system
- BUILT-IN AMPLIFIER: The integrated amp in the compact subwoofer features low pass crossovers & a control for adjusting input sensitivity from 0.12V to 3.5V. Includes variable bass boost, control the subwoofer level w/ the remote level control module
- LOW PROFILE: With height of just 3", it's a perfect solution when space is an issue, it can easily fit under the seat of most vehicles! Total dimension is 12.8”x9.5"x3” & includes mounting hardware. A great addition to your marine stereo sound system
- HIGH LEVEL INPUT: Speaker line inputs are known as high-level inputs. If your head unit does not have RCA outputs, you can use the speaker outputs for the audio source. Use the supplied cable and connect the outputs properly as shown in the manual
- LOW LEVEL INPUT: Line level inputs, also known as RCA input or low-level inputs. Low level inputs are the recommended way to introduce the audio signal to the hideaway subwoofer if RCA outputs are present on your head unit or other signal source
- Rockville MS10LW 10" marine subwoofer with LED (White). Max Power: 2400 Watts. RMS Program Power: 1200 Watts
- RMS Power: 600 Watts. Polypropylene cone with Rubber edge. 2.0" 4 Layer dual voice coil
- Molded ABS plastic basket made with a special blend that is waterproof and un-breakable (if you literally jump on it, it will not break or bend)
- Magnet 80 Oz double stacked magnet. Frequency response: 30Hz-4Khz
- Impedance: Dual 4 ohms. Sensitivity: 90dB
Essential tips when choosing the best Marine Subwoofer.
It is common for shoppers to be stressed out or feel uncertain when selecting the best model to purchase. Therefore, our main aim is to help you and others to find it. One of the main pieces of advice given is to research a product thoroughly before committing. The information available freely includes independent product reviews, YouTube channels, word-of-mouth recommendations, buying guides, and online forums. To help you narrow down on products, we have put up a list of the top 10 best Marine Subwoofer in the market.
Factors considered when assembling the list.
• Value for money: As people commonly say, “we get what we pay for.” Therefore, buying a cheap product may not be the best idea. On the other hand, buying an expensive one may not mean high quality. We ensure what we list is a good value for your money.
• Ratings and reviews: A product with zero or negative reviews will be the wrong choice for you. Therefore, we only list what customers have testified to be reliable and authentic.
• Seller ranking: Sellers with high ranking will most certainly have successful products. We look for those sellers that increase their quality and service after the sale.
• Specifications and features: We make a quantitative measurement of quality to ensure we list products that exceed the standard quality.
A word of Finality
People are often concerned about knowing the most reasonable price for a good Marine Subwoofer. Spending more may mean better quality. Again, the average cost for a new Marine Subwoofer is between $ and $. We update our list frequently using reasonable suggestions and further research to ensure you receive only the best. We also welcome your input.
Thesixteeneducation.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.