If you are in need of an efficient and reliable Rc Rock Crawler, you have come to the right place. Here, we understand the hustle, stress, and time used reading through hundreds of reviews. We have included a comprehensive guide below to give you a clear understanding of the steps involved when choosing the best Rc Rock Crawler available in the market. We have also listed the top 10 Rc Rock Crawler.
Best Rc Rock Crawler
2 used from $110.19
- 100% assembled and ready to run, the compact SCX24 1/24 scale radio control off-road RC truck with water-resistant electronics is perfect for outdoor or indoor RC adventure
- Features scale details like working LED lights and officially licensed KMC XD Machete wheels and Nitto Trail Grappler M/T Tires for off-road and on-road performance
- Built for durability with sealed cartridge bearings, three-link front and four-link rear suspension, steel C-channel frame rails, steel axles and dogbones, and coil-over shocks
- Hinged body system offers easy access to the battery, and worm gear drive setup permits a high ground clearance plus a low gear ratio that reduces torque twist
- INCLUDES: 1/24 Scale SCX24 Deadbolt RTR RC Crawler Truck, Axial AX-4 2. 4GHz 3-Channel Radio Transmitter, 350mAh 2S 7. 4V LiPo Battery, and USB LiPo Charger
- Powder coated 3mm steel ladder frame, 4-Link suspension, Threaded aluminum shocks, Functional 1.9 beadlock wheels, CVA front axles, Steel axle skid plates, Metal spool axle carrier, Ball bearings throughout.
- Adjustable wheel base (317mm - 325mm), multiple shock positions, Adjustable approach and departure angle, Tunable suspension.
- Many scale accessories: Full inner roll cage, Inner fenders, Outer fenders, Molded snorkel, Shackle mount bumpers with D-rings and Hitch ball, LED mounts, Folding mirrors, Roof rack, Spare tire, Jack, Fuel cans, Shovel, Axe, Sand ladder.
- 550 brushed motor, Waterproof crawler ESC with 3 selectable brake modes, Hexfly high torque metal gear steering servo, 2.4GHz radio system.
- 4WD rock crawler, 2.4GHz radio, 4-mode 4 Wheel steering, 2 steering servos, Lightweight plastic chassis, Solid axles, Motors on axles (MOA), Multi link suspension, Aluminum capped oil filled shocks.
- Tunable suspension, Adjustable ride height, Adjustable toe angle, Tunable shocks, Selectable shock positions. Realistic crawler body with molded plastic roll cage, scale offroad tires, Scale beadlock rims.
- 2x High torque brushed electric motors, 2 in 1 ESC/Receiver, 2x Powerful steering servos, 3-channel 2.4GHz pistol grip radio w/ selectable 4-wheel steering modes.
- Assembled & Ready to Run - Includes 7.4v 1500mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery & USB Charger cable (plugs into regular USB outlet) - Requires AA Batteries for transmitter.
- Factory-assembled and ready-to-run, with 2-channel radio, 88T brushed motor, servo, ESC/receiver unit and AA transmitter batteries
- Detailed Jeep Gladiator body and interior complete with scale driver and Tuff Stuff Overland scale accessory pack mounted to the bed rack
- Officially licensed Nitto Trail Grappler M/T tires mounted on officially licensed KMC XD Machete wheels
- True full-time 4-wheel drive
- 22mm longer wheelbase for best body fit and ability to muscle over big challenges
- SCX10 II trail honcho is the reliable and rugged choice for RC scale trail fun
- Ultra compact transmission allows for a wide range of gearing choices, and the AR44 single piece axle allows for added ground clearance and better driveshaft angles
- Features Wb8 HD Wildboar driveshafts, AR44 hi-pinion axle, 1.9 method hole wheels and Falken wild Peak m/T S30 tires, adjustable battery tray and steel c-channel frame Rail chassis
- Includes TTX200 2.4GHz 2-channel transmitter, 35T brushed motor, Tsx45 metal gear servo, and TR325 2.4GHz 3-channel receiver
- Requires separate purchase of 6-cell NiMH or 2-3s LiPo battery pack and compatible NiMH or LiPo battery charger
- Cutting-edge radio control rock crawling in an assembled 1/10 platform with tube chassis design and finely tuned suspension geometry
- Currie F9 Portal Axles with metal gears and ball bearings add substantial ground clearance at diff pumpkin while providing excellent 7. 39: 1 gear ratio
- New DIG transmission lets you switch from 4WD to FWD directly from your 3-channel transmitter to lock rear axle for a tighter turning radius
- Universal joint axles, stainless steel pivot balls and steering links, WB8 HD Wildboar driveshafts, large bore aluminum shocks, and 4-link suspension
- REQUIRES (sold separately): 2-3S Shorty LiPo Battery with IC3 (96mm max width) and Compatible LiPo Charger
2 used from $128.05
- 100% assembled and ready to run the compact SCX24 1/24 scale radio control off-road RC truck with water-resistant electronics is perfect for outdoor or indoor RC adventure
- Features scale details like working LED lights and officially licensed Method MR307 Hole wheels and BFGoodrich Krawler T/A KX Tires for off-road and on-road performance
- Built for durability with sealed cartridge bearings three-link front and four-link rear suspension steel C-channel frame rails steel axles and dogbones and coil-over shocks
- Hinged body system offers easy access to the battery and worm gear drive setup permits a high ground clearance plus a low gear ratio that reduces torque twist
- INCLUDES 1/24 Scale SCX24 1967 Chevrolet C10 RTR RC Truck Axial AX-4 2 4GHz 3-Channel Radio Transmitter 350 mAh 2S 7 4V LiPo Battery and USB LiPo Charger
- Aluminum chassis, 4-Link suspension, Aluminum capped oil filled shocks, Beadlock wheels, Centrally mounted motor, Shaft driven, Locked diffs, Ball bearings throughout.
- Selectable upper shock positions, Adjustable ride height, Tunable suspension.
- Large aggressive tires, Scale body, great articulation.
- 54T RC540 brushed motor, Waterproof crawler 40A ESC, High torque steering servo, 2.4GHz radio system.
- Assembled & Ready to Run - Includes 7.2V 2000mAh NiMH Battery, & NiMH Charger - Requires 4-AA Batteries for Transmitter. Please contact Red Cat Racing for troubleshooting issues & other product working related queries.
- Traxxas 82076-4 - TRX-4 1979 Chevrolet Blazer 1/10 4x4 Crawler RTR, Black
- Features: Chassis: Thick 1.5mm Steel Ladder Frame with Molded Cross Members and Outer Rock Sliders for Protection Drive: Shaft Driven 4WD Motor: Titan 21T 550 Motor Huge Torque and Proven Performance with an Integrated Cooling Fan ESC: New XL-5 HV with Three(3) Standard Drive Profiles and a Trail and Crawl Profile Deliver Optimum Driving Control Radio System: Traxxas TQi 4-Channel with Separate Toggle Switch to Engage/Disengage the Locking Differentials 6533 Receiver
- Includes: (1) 1/10 TRX-4 Scale and Trail Crawler Black 1979 Chevrolet Blazer Body and Trim (1) 2.4GHz Radio System (1) 21T 550 Motor (1) Hi/low Transmission, Remote Locking Differentials (4) Wheels (4) Tires Instruction Manual High-quality Maintenance Tools
- Specs: Length: 20.57” (523mm) Front Track: 9.78” (249mm) Rear Track: 9.78” (249mm) Ground Clearance: 3.14” (80mm) Weight: 6.42lbs (2.91kg) Height: 10.47” (266mm) Wheelbase: 12.28” (312mm) Approach Angle: 63.82° Departure Angle: 43.22° Breakover Angle: 58.93° Battery Tray: 158.75 L x 47 W x 23/26mm H Wheels: 1.9"
- Part number(s) included (in factory packaging): 82076-4
- INNOVATIVE ROCK CRAWLER TRUCK – With innovative and exciting features, Redcat Racing Gen8 V2 International Scout II Truck is a perfect choice for anyone looking for a high-performance rock crawler with limitless potential. Its front-mounted 17T 550 brushed motor can generate more power stability
- EXCELLENT ALL-TERRAIN DRIVING EXPERIENCE – True to scale, licensed Interco IROK Super Swamper tires and functional 1.9 beadlock wheels pull the Gen8 V2 through the roughest stone terrains. It offers 73.4mm of ground clearance, a 61-degree approach angle, and a 39.5-degree departure angle for the best user experience.
- LED READY BODY & BUMPERS – The Gen8 V2 Scout II comes with four LED headlight mounts, four front bumpers and two rear bumpers LED mounts. Install the Redcat plug and play 16-LED light system (#RER11650)(Not Included) specifically designed for the Gen8 to create an ultra-realistic look for lighting up the trail at night.
- EASY FITMENTS TO ADJUST GEARING – The Gen8 V2's over-built transmission and transfer case feature massive Mod 1 gears, designed for hardcore crawling. You can adjust your gearing to fit the most motor and driving styles with easy fitment of 9T to 23T pinion gears allowing gear ratios of 28.12 to 71.85.
- A FUN GIFT FOR KIDS & ADULTS – The Gen8 V2 makes it easy to conquer any type of terrain. The scale truck makes a great gift for kids, adults, and off-road racing lovers. Take it outdoor to spend a quality fun time with your friends and family.
Essential tips when choosing the best Rc Rock Crawler.
It is common for shoppers to be stressed out or feel uncertain when selecting the best model to purchase. Therefore, our main aim is to help you and others to find it. One of the main pieces of advice given is to research a product thoroughly before committing. The information available freely includes independent product reviews, YouTube channels, word-of-mouth recommendations, buying guides, and online forums. To help you narrow down on products, we have put up a list of the top 10 best Rc Rock Crawler in the market.
Factors considered when assembling the list.
• Value for money: As people commonly say, “we get what we pay for.” Therefore, buying a cheap product may not be the best idea. On the other hand, buying an expensive one may not mean high quality. We ensure what we list is a good value for your money.
• Ratings and reviews: A product with zero or negative reviews will be the wrong choice for you. Therefore, we only list what customers have testified to be reliable and authentic.
• Seller ranking: Sellers with high ranking will most certainly have successful products. We look for those sellers that increase their quality and service after the sale.
• Specifications and features: We make a quantitative measurement of quality to ensure we list products that exceed the standard quality.
A word of Finality
People are often concerned about knowing the most reasonable price for a good Rc Rock Crawler. Spending more may mean better quality. Again, the average cost for a new Rc Rock Crawler is between $ and $. We update our list frequently using reasonable suggestions and further research to ensure you receive only the best. We also welcome your input.
Thesixteeneducation.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.