If you are in need of an efficient and reliable Remote Control Extender, you have come to the right place. Here, we understand the hustle, stress, and time used reading through hundreds of reviews. We have included a comprehensive guide below to give you a clear understanding of the steps involved when choosing the best Remote Control Extender available in the market. We have also listed the top 10 Remote Control Extender.
Best Remote Control Extender
- STREAMLINE your entertainment center by hiding your cable box, receiver, amp, Roku & other IR controlled devices hidden behind closed doors. No more boxes sitting out on the shelf or leaving cabinet doors open when your watching TV just so you can use your remote control! Give your living space a more refined, more streamlined look! CONTROL 1 to 4 devices using our kit depending on which model you choose. We have models to cover 1, 2 or 4 devices. Choose the model that best suits your setup for.
- COMPATIBLE with all IR controlled devices! We have tested our IR repeater kits with thousands of IR devices to make sure that they work and work well with all frequencies of IR dual band included. No matter the make/model of your devices, as long as they use an IR remote control, our IR extender kit will work with it. Compatible with: Charter, Cisco, DirecTV, Dish Network, Marantz, Motorola, Onkyo, Roku, Scientific Atlanta, Sony, Spectrum, U-Verse, Yamaha, & more! Still uncertain? Contact BAFX!
- SIMPLE, EASY & COMPACT setup with our all-in-one cable IR repeater / remote control extender kit. Plug the USB into your TV, set top box or other device for power (you may also use a wall adapter - sold separately), then paste the emitter using it's own adhesive over the IR receiver on the device you wish to control. Lastly, place the IR receiver end in the line of sight of your remote control (no further than 28' from remote control) and that's it! You're all set!
- RESISTANT to interference from stray infrared sources such as plasma TV's & CFL lightbulbs! Worried that your plasma TV or CFL bulbs will cause interference with this IR repeater just like your old IR repeater you bought years ago? Worry no more! With our new plasma resistant technology nearly all of these trouble causing stray IR signals are filtered out! No more randomly changing channels or flashing lights caused by your TV or lightbulbs!
- EXCELLENT MANUFACTURER WARRANTY from BAFX Products. Even though this is extremely inexpensive, BAFX Products stands behind everything we sell or we won't sell it. Your all-in-one IR extender is covered by our 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects and is super easy & simple to claim should the need arise! We also extend Amazon's normal 30 day return period with our 60 day, no hassle, no questions asked return policy. Miss the return window from Amazon? No problem. Just contact BAFX!
- Allows you to control your audio/video equipment with your infrared remote from another room.
- Simple five minute installation; just plug it into an A/C wall outlet in both rooms and you're done.
- Transmits up to 100 feet, even through walls
- Use your remote to control VCRs, cable boxes, even stereo equipment in cabinets in another room.
- Optional Infrared Extender cable allows placement of Receiver behind the line-of-sight field of the equipment being controlled.
- NOTE Some devices us RF instead of IR for remote control. The Blast IR Wireless Pro only works with IR devices.
- BlastIR Pro receivers are directional and require facing the receiver towards where you will be using the remote. To improve reception and widen the angle of control, we recommend using the included IR receiver cable connected to the main receiver unit.
- BlastIR Pro Emitters work best when placed within a few inches of the devices you want to control. For best results we recommend attaching the included optional IR emitter cables so that the emitter is directly over the IR receiver of up to two devices. These are designed to stick directly to the devices that you are trying to control rather than sitting in front of them.
- Included USB and AC power cables, extra IR cables, mounting adhesive, and rubber feetKnown compatibility issues with: Yamaha HTR 6140 and Arris DCX 3520E-M
- Control any IR device from a distance. Blu-Ray Players, Cable and DVR Boxes, AV Receivers, Logitech Harmony Devices, Anything else that uses an IR signal!10-channel system that gives you the ability to interact with your devices without needing to worry about your Wireless Extenders interfering with one another
2 used from $7.49
- IR remote control cable extends the signal to a video source like a Blu-ray player so it can be controlled from your TV; Blue LED in IR Receiver bulb verifies the signal transmission
- Home theater accessory repeats the IR signal to a DVD player, STB box, Receiver or other A/V source with an IR sensor; Route the infrared remote control extender cable out of sight with a wall mounted TV; Install the IR Transmitter end in a concealed equipment closet to hide a CATV box and control it remotely
- Simple installation of this lightweight IR cable; Locate the IR Blaster near the source sensor to repeat the signal to the source; Place the IR Receiver in a convenient location with line of sight of your hand-held remote; IR Tx and Rx cables have adhesive circles on the back for mounting
- USB powered IR extension cable has an integrated 6 foot Y-cable to receive 5V USB power; USB cable on the IR remote extender cable connects to a TV USB power port or to a USB wall charger
- Universal compatibility of IR extender cable with most A/V equipment with infrared sensors (not RF); 30 degree IR Receiver angle provides plenty of leeway to get the right angle with your remote
- Hide your IR remote controlled devices completely out of sight! In another room, in the cabinet or wherever you can imagine!
- Does your remote control stop working if your cable box is 20' away but you want to put the cable box downstairs? Not a problem with our wireless remote control extender!
- Suitable for most homes 3-5,000 SQFT or less. Our wireless IR extender can span 50-300ft, depending on your homes contstruction which can reduce the distance it may span.
- Sit and change channels on the cable box while the box is in the basement and your upstairs.
- Simple to follow setup video, helpful technical support and an awesome, 1 Year manufacturer warranty from BAFX Products!
5 used from $15.99
- BUILD – Create the A/V setup of your dreams with the help of our Infrared repeater kit. Our kit allows you to place any IR controlled device out of sight of the remote control and still be able to control it. Put the cable box, DVD player & Roku in a closet hidden from view, close the door and STILL be able to use the remote control.
- IMPROVED! Now compatible with ALL IR controlled devices with better performance, no lag & better ease of use. Now also compatible with Marantz devices! Compatible with all brands of components such as: Uverse, ATT, Cisco, Scientific Atlanta, Yamaha, Sony, Logitech, Verizon, LG, Apple & more!
- WARRANTY & SUPPORT – BAFX Products offers a 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects with a simple & super easy claims process. Not to mention our friendly and knowledgeable USA based support who are ready to help answer your questions and assist in getting you setup!
- COMPACT – A smaller footprint than many other kits on the market allows the main block to placed just about anywhere along with a new and smaller IR receiver for a more discreet look. With the addition of mounting tabs on either side it can even be affixed to a wall, cabinet or ceiling!
- CONTROL – With the provided components you can control up to 8 infrared devices (Expandable to 12 devices) from one location with the included IR Receiver (Expandable to 3 receivers). Extra Receivers and transmitters may be purchased separately.
- ✅ COMPLETE SIGNAL COVERAGE: Wireless RF signals operate between the transmitter and receiver, allowing you to move around freely and still be in control of your A/V or IR-enabled equipment remotely up to 200 meters away (656 feet), depending on surrounding obstructions. 2 power adapters included.
- ✅ WIDE COMPATABILITY: IR receiving module recognizes IR signal frequency ranges from 20 to 60 KHz, compatible with most IR-equipped devices such as DVD players, cable boxes, satellite receivers, audio/Hi-Fi stereo systems, etc.
- ✅ INSTANT TRANSMISSION: Highly sensitive modules provide real-time signal transmission without delay; built-in LED indicator illuminates when the signal is received for easy status recognition
- ✅ HASSLE-FREE INSTALLATION: Ultra-compact design with bundled infrared extension cables allow easy and flexible placement. Please keep in mind to place the extension cables in line-of-sight of the source IR sensor no further than 2 inches for best signal.
- ✅ NOTE: We recommend using the kit without the IR extension cables. Simply placing the Receiver Unit in line-of-sight with source device can support longer range. Only use the extension cable if needed. Contact us with any questions.
1 used from $34.50
- Standard model 433 Mhz version works with virtually every remote control Simple plug and play with clear instructions to set up
- Allows any IR remote that uses AA or AAA batteries to expand usage area from anywhere in the home or from your outside patio etc.
- Keep your cable box or other devices in a cabinet or in another room or basement out of site while still being able to use your remote
- By changing out one of the remote control batteries with our battery the remote now also sends RF signal to the round receiver that in turn sends the command to your device
- Works for Cable boxes TVs Audio receivers air conditioners or any remote control application
- Complete Signal Solution: Throw away the shackles IR signal restriction, move around freely and still remotely control your clean, sleek, and concealed A/V or IR-enabled equipment, up to 656 feet (200m) wireless RF signal between transmitter and receiver no direct line-of-sight needed
- Universal Compatibility: Dual Band IR receiver recognizes frequency ranges from 20 to 60 kHz; compatible with most IR-equipped remote devices such as cable boxes, smart TV / TVs, satellite receivers, audio/Hi-Fi stereo systems, home theaters, even your front gate!
- Instant Reliable Transmission: Highly sensitive ultra-wide receiving angle ensures instant real-time signal transmission without delay.
- Quick and Easy Plug & Play: Powered by 5V/DC power adapter, the ultra-compact devices are robust and versatile for easy placement. (Operating distance may vary depending on surrounding obstructions.)
- Exclusive Clean Look: Unlike other old and bulky wireless transmitters that can be an eyesore next to your HD TV, our minimalist clean premium look is a great functional, subtle addition to your home theater, outdoor speaker, gaming station, smart home, bedroom and more
- COMPLETE SIGNAL COVERAGE: Wireless RF signals operate between the transmitter and receiver, allowing you to move around freely and still be in control of your A/V or IR-enabled equipment remotely up to 200 meters(656 feet) away(line-of-sight), depending on surrounding obstructions.
- WIDE COMPATABILITY: IR receiving module recognizes IR signal frequency ranges from 20 to 60 KHz, compatible with most IR-equipped devices such as DVD players, cable boxes, satellite receivers, audio/Hi-Fi stereo systems, etc.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE IR electronics provide real time signal transmission without delay ; Features Click Lock ID button pairing the transmitter and receiver, preventing interference from other devices.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Portable size design with bundled infrared extension cables allow easy and flexible placement anywhere in a home or office environment. Please keep in mind to place the extension cables in line-of-sight of the source IR sensor no further than 2 inches for best signal.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Aluminum housing enhances heat dissipation and durability for durable and dependable performance. Supported with a 2 year warranty and life time technical support located in California.
Essential tips when choosing the best Remote Control Extender.
It is common for shoppers to be stressed out or feel uncertain when selecting the best model to purchase. Therefore, our main aim is to help you and others to find it. One of the main pieces of advice given is to research a product thoroughly before committing. The information available freely includes independent product reviews, YouTube channels, word-of-mouth recommendations, buying guides, and online forums. To help you narrow down on products, we have put up a list of the top 10 best Remote Control Extender in the market.
Factors considered when assembling the list.
• Value for money: As people commonly say, “we get what we pay for.” Therefore, buying a cheap product may not be the best idea. On the other hand, buying an expensive one may not mean high quality. We ensure what we list is a good value for your money.
• Ratings and reviews: A product with zero or negative reviews will be the wrong choice for you. Therefore, we only list what customers have testified to be reliable and authentic.
• Seller ranking: Sellers with high ranking will most certainly have successful products. We look for those sellers that increase their quality and service after the sale.
• Specifications and features: We make a quantitative measurement of quality to ensure we list products that exceed the standard quality.
A word of Finality
People are often concerned about knowing the most reasonable price for a good Remote Control Extender. Spending more may mean better quality. Again, the average cost for a new Remote Control Extender is between $ and $. We update our list frequently using reasonable suggestions and further research to ensure you receive only the best. We also welcome your input.
Thesixteeneducation.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.