If you are in need of an efficient and reliable Saffron, you have come to the right place. Here, we understand the hustle, stress, and time used reading through hundreds of reviews. We have included a comprehensive guide below to give you a clear understanding of the steps involved when choosing the best Saffron available in the market. We have also listed the top 10 Saffron.
- GRADE 1 SUPER NEGIN SAFFRON THREADS - Our SUPER NEGIN Grade Saffron. 100% Pure, and Fresh Threads in Standard Food-Safe Tin Packages. Hand-picked Saffron Comes Directly from Farms. Golden Saffron is the real taste of saffron with no impurities, additives, MSG, or toxins
- LAB TESTED IN USA AND NON-GMO VERIFIED - Golden Saffron is Lab Tested in the USA with ISO 3632. Our saffron got the highest levels of Crocin (Color 280+ ) Safranal (Aroma 37+) and Picocrocin (Flavor 99+). Golden Saffron is Non-GMO Project Verified.
- GOLDEN SAFFRON IS PERFECT ADDITION TO ENHANCE ANY RECIPES - Golden Saffron can be used to add amazing taste, color, and flavor to any dish. Our saffron is perfect for Tea, Paella, Pasta, Lamb or Chicken Tagine, Biryanis, cakes, Moussaka, Saffron Aioli, Puddings, Rice, Curries, Stews, Casseroles, Risottos, Chicken kebab, Golden Milk and any other recipes
- 100% PURE AND FRESH - Golden Saffron is completely natural and does not contain any forms of artificial preservatives. It is 100% organically produced and carefully harvested by hand and packaged in food-safe tins for maximizing the freshness and shelf life
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – We do offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee so, if you are not 100% satisfied with the product send us a message and we will do our best to provide the highest quality of customer service, also we are here to answer any question related to saffron and our product and recipes so do not hesitate to send us a message.
- Product Type:Grocery
- Item Package Dimension:6.0 " L X5.0 " W X 4.0 " H
- Item Package Weight:0.168 kg
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Certified Premium Organic Saffron Threads
- A Perfect Ingredient to Enhance the Flavours of your dish
- All Red Organic Saffron Threads, No waste, No Yellow part, carefully handpicked, stored and delivered to offer great aroma, flavour and colour
- Packaged in Glass jars for Longer Lasting Freshness
- Great to use In Tea or dishes such as Rice, Paella, Risotto, Chicken, Curries and many more
- Super Negin Grade Saffron is the world's most desired and expensive spice. It is commonly used in cooking, baking, medical, and wholistic purposes.
- Safron Threads are Certified 10 of 10 in Safranal (Aroma), Crocin (Fire Red Color), and Picocrocin (Flavor) according to ISO 3632 standards. which is a Grade A+ rating
- Our Pure Saffron Stigmas are Naturally Grown, Non-GMO, and Hand Harvested in Afghanistan. Afghanistan Origin Safron is superior to Spanish, Indian, Keshmiri and ALL Other Types.
- It can be ground into powder form for use in saffron extract supplement and capsules or for steeping Tea Leaves to release a premium yellow flavor. The best choice Saffron for Paella Rice!
- Triple Inspected to ensure only Fire Red Saffron Threads are included and Packaged in a Luxury Food Grade Gift Tin
- 1 Ounce (28 Gram) Tin Box - The Finest Spice in the World
- Ingredients: 100% Pure Spanish Saffron
- This is the absolutely indispensable ingredient in Spanish and Italian cooking
- Enjoy Spanish Saffron on Italian risotto rice as well as on the famous Spanish Paella recipe
- Imported from Spain by Alma Gourmet
- 100% Pure Organically Grown, Spanish Saffron, Red Super Negin, Harvested by Hand in Spain.
- Premium Quality Grade A all Red Saffron for your Tea, used in many famous dishes such as Spanish Paella, French bouillabaisse (seafood dish), and Italian risotto and other delicious dishes.
- Benefits: Musafa Saffron has very strong antioxidant components plus vitamin B2 and riboflavin with great benefits that will give your body a total cleanse
- Tested in a laboratory by ISO professionals to meet our standard of highest aroma, flavor and color measures. Come with Acrylic Box Packing.
- Money Back GUARANTEE: Customer satisfaction is our first priority. We will give 100% Money-Back Guarantee + FREE REPLACEMENT if customers not satisfy.
- 0.5 Ounce Bottle
- The world's most precious spice, with a lovely color, sweet aroma and distinct flavor
- All-Natural, Non-GMO Verified
- Non-Irradiated, Kosher
- Frontier is a member owned co-op, responsible to people and planet
- Best Before: December 2024 - Spanish Saffron is well Known for its Romantic Aroma, Lovely Flavor, and Coloring Capabilities.
- All Natural and Grown Without Pesticides or Fertilizers. Essential Ingredient in Spanish Food.
- Spanish Saffron is Prized for its High Quality
- Spanish Saffron All Red Coupe Quality Category I
- Container is sealed tight to keep product fresh. Just remove the plastic surrounding the container and let it sit out for about ten minutes so the container can be easily opened.
- PREMIUM AFGHAN SAFFRON THREADS: Saffron spice, hand harvested in Afghanistan, with no preservatives or additives. Saffron adds deep flavor and a beautiful color to any dish. Saffron seasoning is used in everything from rice to tea.
- STRONG FLAVOR: A small dose of heaven and an emblem of the historic Silk Road, Rumi's premier saffron has a strong aroma and flavor profile, sourced directly from Afghan farmers, adds deep flavor and a beautiful color to any dish.
- HOW TO USE: Soak threads in warm water or liquid for 20 minutes; or crush with mortar into a powder. Saffron can be used in many recipes including paella, risotto milanese, lussekatter, bouillabaisse, biryani, khoresh, kesar chai, and shir berenj.
- HIGH QUALITY: All of our Saffron is Premium Sargol & Negin Saffron. No additives or dyes. Non-GMO, gluten free, & vegan. Chosen by Michelin winning chefs.
- ETHICALLY SOURCED: We bring flavorful, ethically sourced and socially responsible spices from Afghanistan while catalyzing sustainable rural economic development, which provides countless jobs to Afghan farmers and women who harvest and process.
- Super-Premium all red Category 1 pure saffron threads, super negin style, in accordance to ISO 3632-1 (the highest grade)
- Excellent choice for persian saffron rice, risotto, paela, saffron desserts, saffron drinks and your own creative recipe.
- Luxury packaging designed specifically for saffron to keep it fresh and away from humidity.
- Excellent gift for your family, friends and colleagues to invite them to cook healthy delicious food or bring a big smile on the face of those who already cook!
- Packed with love in Lehigh Valley, PA. We are proud to bring the Saffron Love culture to our customers and promote healthy real food.
Essential tips when choosing the best Saffron.
It is common for shoppers to be stressed out or feel uncertain when selecting the best model to purchase. Therefore, our main aim is to help you and others to find it. One of the main pieces of advice given is to research a product thoroughly before committing. The information available freely includes independent product reviews, YouTube channels, word-of-mouth recommendations, buying guides, and online forums. To help you narrow down on products, we have put up a list of the top 10 best Saffron in the market.
Factors considered when assembling the list.
• Value for money: As people commonly say, “we get what we pay for.” Therefore, buying a cheap product may not be the best idea. On the other hand, buying an expensive one may not mean high quality. We ensure what we list is a good value for your money.
• Ratings and reviews: A product with zero or negative reviews will be the wrong choice for you. Therefore, we only list what customers have testified to be reliable and authentic.
• Seller ranking: Sellers with high ranking will most certainly have successful products. We look for those sellers that increase their quality and service after the sale.
• Specifications and features: We make a quantitative measurement of quality to ensure we list products that exceed the standard quality.
A word of Finality
People are often concerned about knowing the most reasonable price for a good Saffron. Spending more may mean better quality. Again, the average cost for a new Saffron is between $ and $. We update our list frequently using reasonable suggestions and further research to ensure you receive only the best. We also welcome your input.
Thesixteeneducation.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.