If you are in need of an efficient and reliable Stereo Microphone, you have come to the right place. Here, we understand the hustle, stress, and time used reading through hundreds of reviews. We have included a comprehensive guide below to give you a clear understanding of the steps involved when choosing the best Stereo Microphone available in the market. We have also listed the top 10 Stereo Microphone.
Best Stereo Microphone
- Adopting electret condenser cartridge with high sensitivity , low impedance , anti noise and ant jamming capability ,
- Aftermarket microphone works with most car radios with 3.5mm Mic input.
- With fast and accurate data transmission, which could guarantee the voice clearly and stably under kinds driving occasions,
- Includes Dash Mount & Visor Clip.
- Wire Length 3 M (9 Feet)
- Designed for broadcast and professional recording, audio-technica’s BP4025 stereo condenser offers large-diaphragm capsules in an innovative coincident capsule configuration. This allows for a smaller housing while producing an x/Y stereo image with the spatial impact and realism of a live sound field. Ideal for use with professional audio and video equipment, The microphone is fully RoHS-compliant – free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous Substances (RoHS). features: large-diaphragm capsules offer pristine sound quality and exceptionally low noise innovative coincident capsule configuration produces accurate stereo image in smaller housing compact, lightweight design is ideal for camera-mount use excellent channel separation phantom power operation—for use with professional equipment switchable low-frequency roll-off and 10 dB pad includes one balanced Cable (two 3-pin XLRM-type connectors at output) RoHS-compliant – free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous Substances (RoHS) specifications: transducer: fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser polar pattern: x/Y stereo frequency response: 20Hz to 17kHz dynamic range (typical): 131dB, 1kHz at max SPL signal-to-noise ratio: 80dB, 1kHz at 1PA maximum input sound level: 145dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D., 155dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal) power requirements: 11-52vdc, 7mA typical (both channels total) output Impedance: 170 ohms output Connectors: 5-pin XLR output (5-pin to dual 3-pin XLR cable supplied) switch: flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad (nominal) pad: -10dB low frequency roll-off: 80Hz, 12dB/ octave dimensions (diameter): 7.32x1. 87" (185.92x47. 49mm) Weight: 9.50oz (269.32G)
- Dual mini shotgun mics create frontal focus
- Suppression of ambience and background noise
- Built-in elastic suspension and wind protection
- 3-level sensitivity adjustment and low-cut
- Compact, all-metal construction that fits on Standard size camera shoe mount
- IOS LIGHTNING CONNECTION - Apple MFi certified and compatible with all iOS devices with a Lightning connector
- POCKET-FRIENDLY - Capture powerful audio recordings on the move without the need for large and heavy audio equipment
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE - Flexibility to tilt, flip and rotate the microphone up to 90° to get stereo clarity, whatever your sound source
- TWO FREE APPS - ShurePlus MOTIV Audio and ShurePlus MOTIV Video allow you to customize the performance and set-up of the microphone for professional audio and video capture. Download directly from App Store
- NO WIND NOISE - Includes a black foam windscreen (part number AMV88-WS); please note that the windscreen comes attached and can be removed if desired
4 used from $169.99
- Rycote Lyre shock mounting onboard. Billeted metal camera shoe mount with 3/8 Inches thread for easy boompole mounting
- Broadcast recording quality on-camera microphone
- All new matched pair 1⁄2” condenser capsules in XY stereo configuration
- Item does not include battery
1 used from $214.00
- X/Y stereo microphone with unique pivoting electret condenser capsules for ultimate flexibility
- Provides the spatial impact and realism of a live sound field
- Battery operation allows use with most recording devices
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off minimizes pickup of unwanted low-frequency noise
- User-selectable 90° or 120° stereo operation for narrow or wide pickup patterns
3 used from $129.99
- Streamlined body with matte finish and newly designed protective mic enclosure
- Built-in stereo condenser microphones in 90-Degree x/Y format
- One-touch button controls
- Localized and intuitive menus for easy operation
- Playback Speed control, voice emphasize filter, and stereo overdubbing functions
|Number Of Pages||192|
- Audio Technical AT8022 X/Y stereo microphone
5 used from $19.71
- HIGH-QUALITY SOUND: Upgrade the audio quality of your videos with premium left/right channel stereo sound recording
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Designed for versatility, you can use the mic with your iPhone or Android smartphones, DSLR cameras, camcorders, and action cameras
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY: We’ve got your back! Our products are designed to ease your technical woes, not add to them. Our friendly US-Based support is here to help
- CLEAR AUDIO: Slip on the foam or furry "deadcat" windscreens to eliminate wind and background noise from your recordings
- PLUG AND PLAY: Its battery-free design allows you to record on the go without the need for external power sources. Simply plug it in and start recording
Essential tips when choosing the best Stereo Microphone.
It is common for shoppers to be stressed out or feel uncertain when selecting the best model to purchase. Therefore, our main aim is to help you and others to find it. One of the main pieces of advice given is to research a product thoroughly before committing. The information available freely includes independent product reviews, YouTube channels, word-of-mouth recommendations, buying guides, and online forums. To help you narrow down on products, we have put up a list of the top 10 best Stereo Microphone in the market.
Factors considered when assembling the list.
• Value for money: As people commonly say, “we get what we pay for.” Therefore, buying a cheap product may not be the best idea. On the other hand, buying an expensive one may not mean high quality. We ensure what we list is a good value for your money.
• Ratings and reviews: A product with zero or negative reviews will be the wrong choice for you. Therefore, we only list what customers have testified to be reliable and authentic.
• Seller ranking: Sellers with high ranking will most certainly have successful products. We look for those sellers that increase their quality and service after the sale.
• Specifications and features: We make a quantitative measurement of quality to ensure we list products that exceed the standard quality.
A word of Finality
People are often concerned about knowing the most reasonable price for a good Stereo Microphone. Spending more may mean better quality. Again, the average cost for a new Stereo Microphone is between $ and $. We update our list frequently using reasonable suggestions and further research to ensure you receive only the best. We also welcome your input.
Thesixteeneducation.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.