If you are in need of an efficient and reliable Timber Jack, you have come to the right place. Here, we understand the hustle, stress, and time used reading through hundreds of reviews. We have included a comprehensive guide below to give you a clear understanding of the steps involved when choosing the best Timber Jack available in the market. We have also listed the top 10 Timber Jack.
Best Timber Jack
- ►RAISE IT UP: Timberjack ideal for lifting logs up to 14" off the ground for better chainsawing.
- ►NO DIGGING: Raised log helps prevent the chain from digging into the dirt when cutting the log.
- ►LONG LASTING: Ergonomic wood handle designed for comfort. Work all day pain free.
- ►DIMENSIONS: Overall length of 48" | 14.5" log opening.
- ►DURABLE: Timberjack are made to last and come with a 1-year warranty.
- THE LOGGING HOMEOWNER’S RIGHTHAND JACK | Multipurpose Manual Log Lift Allows You to Elevate, Roll, Reposition & Safely Cut Small to Large Timber | Steel Support Stand & Hook Fit Wooden Logs 3” to 15” in Diameter for Amazing Versatility
- STRONG & DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION | Heavy-Duty Powder-Coated Steel Tubing Provides Superior Strength, All-Weather Protection & Rustproof Performance for Years of Outdoor Use | Rugged Yet Lightweight Design is Great for Carrying
- SAFE FOR LOG SAWS, CHAINSAWS & HAND SAWS | Handle the Heaviest of Logs Without Digging Into Dirt! | Timberjack Helps Save Chains From Getting Stuck in the Ground & Protects Against Kickback for Greater Safety, Efficiency & Cut Speed
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE FOR ALL-DAY COMFORT | Be Free to Move, Stack & Slice Wood for Hours Without Worrying About Back, Neck & Shoulder Pain | Jack Brings Logs to More Comfortable Height, While Comfy Handle Gives You Ideal Leverage
- SIMPLE ASSEMBLY HAS YOU CUTTING IN MINUTES | Set Arrives with a Complete Hardware Kit & Easy Instructions for Setup | Enjoy All the Conveniences of a Commercial-Quality Log Lift in One Sturdy, Compact, Easy-to-Store Home System
- Overall Length: 48"
- Log Size: Handle logs up to 14.5" in size
- Perfect for lifting logs off the ground for chainsawing
- Ideal leverage to move large logs
- Durable to hold up for years
- ✓ 21" LogOX HAULER - Quickly engage, lift, and move log rounds or split pieces without continually bending over, swinging a pulp hook, or pickaroon. This mechanical advantage saves your back by reducing back strain up to 93 percent! The ergonomic, EZ-grip horizontal hardwood handle also makes this tool a great short cant hook for rolling logs.
- ✓ 38” CANT HOOK - A cant handle extension easily attaches to the Hauler for extra leverage. The sharp precision ground hook tip and beveled toe design helps securely grip and roll logs up to 32” in diameter. Tree care work results in a high percentage of back related injuries, but with the LogOX Hauler you can save time, money, and your back.
- ✓ 38" TIMBERJACK - Quickly lift smaller logs (up to 12" diameter) off the ground. This forms a solid elevated cutting platform, in order to prevent chain damage from ground strikes, bar pinch, and dangerous kickback. T-bar attaches easily using clevis pins, without additional tools.
- ★ PATENTED - PROUDLY MADE IN USA & GUARANTEED FOR LIFE- We offer a 100% Ironclad Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer's defect. Made from a rugged, hollow frame, American steel construction you can trust.
- ★ GREAT VALUE - The LogOX’s multifunction design combines normally over $300 worth of the best forestry tools in a woodsman's arsenal into a single compact, portable, 12.0 lb. package. Saving you time, money, and storage space. If you use a chainsaw, log splitter, or portable sawmill, the LogOX is a must have! LogOX accessories like the Hauler Holster, PickOX Pickaroon Attachment, and CarryOX Bag are sold separately, or together as part of the LogOX Forester Package.
- 【HIGH QUALITY】- Made of aluminum alloy material, robust without bending or breaking. Durable and reliable, the peavey and cant hook is worth buying
- 【DETAIL PARAMETER】- Material: Aluminum alloy. Grip material: PC material. Length: 47 inch, Jack width: 9 inch, Jack height: 6 inch
- 【ERGONOMIC DESIGN】- Ergonomic long handle provides labor-saving leverage and the pc material grip designed for comfort and secure grip. Gloves included, providing users with a better using experience
- 【EASY TO INSTALL】- This is an all in one tool with peavey point and cant hook. The cant hook is detachable, simple to operate. Assembly is quick and easy, no tools required
- 【WIDELY APPLICATION】- Peavey and cant hook all in one tool, perfect for general handling logs, such as freeing frozen logs, re-positioning log ends and rolling logs with ease
- Patent-pending 1 1/2in. dia. fiberglass handle with 3/8in. steel core rod
- Patent-pending A-frame stand with two-bolt design for extra strength
- High carbon steel hook handles logs up to 12in. dia
- Remove the rigid stand for cant hook work
- Textured rubber grip for comfort and secure grip
29 used from $9.23
- Used Book in Good Condition
- NEW Steel Handled Timberjack - Log Grabber Cant Hook and Cutting Jack
- Lifts Logs Above Ground to Prevent Chainsaw from Digging into the Dirt
- Bottom Stand Can Be Removed For Rolling Logs
- Handles Logs up to 12" Diameter
- Length: 50 3/4"
- Hard wood handle for tough jobs
- Overall length is 48"
- Handles logs up to 14" diameter, lifts logs 11" off ground
- Bottom lift can be removed for rolling logs
- Powder coat finish
- All-in-one deluxe timberjack functions as a peavey, timberjack, log lifter, and cant hook for an extremely versatile product that can perform a wide variety of tasks
- Adjust the hook easily with the quick-pin at 5 different positions for logs up to 18" - 20"; wheels help you to roll under logs for easier lifting and pulling
- Measures 48" overall and constructed of a fiberglass handle and high-carbon Steel for a durable and reliable product; designed with a double hook to handle larger logs
- T-frame stand with its two-bolt design gives you extra strength and support and is removable for cant hook work ; textured rubber grip gives you a comfortable and secure grip
- Works as a timberjack, peavey, log lifter, and cant hook; 1 Year limited manufacturer's parts Warranty
Essential tips when choosing the best Timber Jack.
It is common for shoppers to be stressed out or feel uncertain when selecting the best model to purchase. Therefore, our main aim is to help you and others to find it. One of the main pieces of advice given is to research a product thoroughly before committing. The information available freely includes independent product reviews, YouTube channels, word-of-mouth recommendations, buying guides, and online forums. To help you narrow down on products, we have put up a list of the top 10 best Timber Jack in the market.
Factors considered when assembling the list.
• Value for money: As people commonly say, “we get what we pay for.” Therefore, buying a cheap product may not be the best idea. On the other hand, buying an expensive one may not mean high quality. We ensure what we list is a good value for your money.
• Ratings and reviews: A product with zero or negative reviews will be the wrong choice for you. Therefore, we only list what customers have testified to be reliable and authentic.
• Seller ranking: Sellers with high ranking will most certainly have successful products. We look for those sellers that increase their quality and service after the sale.
• Specifications and features: We make a quantitative measurement of quality to ensure we list products that exceed the standard quality.
A word of Finality
People are often concerned about knowing the most reasonable price for a good Timber Jack. Spending more may mean better quality. Again, the average cost for a new Timber Jack is between $ and $. We update our list frequently using reasonable suggestions and further research to ensure you receive only the best. We also welcome your input.
Thesixteeneducation.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.