If you are in need of an efficient and reliable Toy Phone, you have come to the right place. Here, we understand the hustle, stress, and time used reading through hundreds of reviews. We have included a comprehensive guide below to give you a clear understanding of the steps involved when choosing the best Toy Phone available in the market. We have also listed the top 10 Toy Phone.
Best Toy Phone
- Have playful conversations with Scout and receive pretend phone calls and voicemail messages with this role-play smartphone built just for toddlers
- Explore and count numbers 0-10 with exciting animations by pressing the light-up number buttons
- Watch cute videos featuring Scout by pressing the video button and add Emoji with sound effects just like popular social media sites
- Listen to two songs about counting and phone manners or a melody by pressing the music button
- Games include a guessing game to try and guess the objects and a number game that asks to match the number buttons with the number on the screen. Requires 3 AAA (batteries included for demo purposes only; new batteries recommended for regular use); intended for ages 18 months to 5 years
- Touch screen kids phone with 12 light-up pretend apps including pretend calendar, clock, and weather
- The 12 included apps respond to touch and light up; toggle between the app screen and the Music mode screen using the slide at the bottom of the pretend phone
- Home button saves your phone number so toddlers can pretend to call home; 15 melodies, different phrases and sing along songs keep kids engaged
- Educational kids toy introduces role-play and hand eye coordination for your children; songs help teach ABCs, 123s and first words
- Baby phone is designed for 6 month to 3 year olds and is not moisture proof; required 2 AAA batteries. Batteries included for demo purposes only, new batteries recommended for regular use
- New Upgrade: The phone has 20x Best Children songs and 10x sleeping song. A best Christmas gift for kids.(With Christmas Songs)
- Lights flash in multicolors around the edges when a button is pressed, very visually stimulating
- The toy have Adjust volume function, please see the instructions before used it.
- When you flip the switch, it will ring and when you press the picture on the phone, it will speak.
- Include: 1 pc toy(Our Micro USB cable is just a gift for you. Maybe some charger didn't fit for it. it is better to use your own micro cable.)
- This pretend smart phone is a baby rattle, mirror, and teething toy in one!
- Large mirrored screen, perfect for tummy-time play
- Turn the grip stand on the back for clicking sounds, shake for rattle beads, and press the “home” button for more fun sounds!
- Pretend phone case is BPA-free for teething play
- For babies ages 3 months and older
- Everything you want is here: number mode, color mode, fruit mode, piano mode, music mode (10 classic sleeping music), 2x song mode(20 classic children songs ), telephone ring tones, message tones, vibrant colors and cute patterns, new large size, Your kids will absolutely love it!
- Excellent experience: The upgraded latest smart chip gives baby phone a stronger performance, and the sound is more clear, delicate, and sweet during use. Adjustable volume to protect your baby's hearing.
- Safe and reliable: High-quality ABS V0 non-toxic eco-friendly material, scientific 3D modeling, frosted surface, and rounded design of edges and corners. No backlight, no harm to the child's eyes.
- Growing through play: well-designed mini-games allow babies to develop oral skills and hand-eye coordination through fun and interactive play.
- Life Guarantee: If you have any questions about our products, please get in touch with us anytime, we will wholeheartedly provide you with 100% satisfactory service.
- Fun learning in a smart little phone! Sing along to songs about counting, explore more than 15 phone activities, and more! Appropriate for ages 18 months and up.
- Explore more than 15 phone activities as you pretend and play with your very own smart phone! Push the call button to trade calls and voicemails with your puppy pal Scout/Violet!
- Push the music button and sing along to songs about counting, phone manners, and more. Press any of the 10 number buttons to see an animated Scout/Violet count it out in a fun way.
- Fun animations and a counting song introduce numbers and counting 1 to 10, while more than 15 phone activities encourage imaginative play.
- Skills learned inlucde numbers, pretend play, and social skills. Children also learn conversational skills such as saying hello, how are you, nice to talk to you, and goodbye.
- CALLING ALL KIDS! A realistic and fun flip phone toy for babies and toddlers. This interactive flip actually calls you back! (Which is better than a lot of first dates!)
- SAY WHAAAT? Parents can record and save personalized messages for their little ones to discover. This toy is also an award winner
- FLIP IT OPEN & SEE WHAT HAPPENS! Lots of sounds, songs, a light-up screen and even 3 pre-recorded messages. Ring, ring. Who’s there? It’s for you
- BABIES & TODDLERS! The Hellophone is perfect for little fingers. Kids will love the soft finish and the bumpy texture of the flexible antenna. Grab the cushioned strap and bring this baby phone toy for a chit-chat on the go
- SAFE & ECO-FRIENDLY! At B. we like to do things differently. The packaging is 100% recyclable and is made with soy-based inks
4 used from $10.48
- Kids smart phone features 10 realistic phone apps including music, clock, photos and games; kids can play and talk just like mom and dad
- Kids pretend phones allows for a pretend phonebook; add and store up to 5 family or friend numbers that you can pretend to call
- Pre-K learning toy teaches numbers, letters and time concepts with fun apps and games; personalize with 5 different ring tones
- Voice activation allows toddlers to talk with a friendly animated bird on the pretend phone screen
- Smart phone toy is intended for kids 2 to 5 years of age; 2 AAA batteries are included for demo, use new batteries for regular use
2 used from $8.92
- JJ is always on call to get little learners thinking with the CoComelon JJ’s First Learning Phone.
- This interactive toy phone uses lights, sounds, music, and over 50 phrases to encourage children learn their letters, numbers, colors, shapes, weather, feelings, and so much more.
- Sing and dance along with two popular kids’ songs, “The Wheels on the Bus” and “BINGO”!
- Strengthen the parent-child bond by playing alongside your child to create new experiences which develop core learning and social skills though engaging play.
- Develop fine motor skills, reading and talking, cognitive learning, social emotional skills, and creativity with this early learning toy.
2 used from $14.35
- Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck are always on call to help one and all with the Disney Junior Minnie Mouse Happy Helpers Phone.
- Pink and rainbow phone inspired by Disney Junior Minnie’s Happy Helpers.
- Phone features Minnie Mouse phrases, realistic telephone sounds and light up effects.
- Requires 2 x AA batteries (included).
- Ages 3+
Essential tips when choosing the best Toy Phone.
It is common for shoppers to be stressed out or feel uncertain when selecting the best model to purchase. Therefore, our main aim is to help you and others to find it. One of the main pieces of advice given is to research a product thoroughly before committing. The information available freely includes independent product reviews, YouTube channels, word-of-mouth recommendations, buying guides, and online forums. To help you narrow down on products, we have put up a list of the top 10 best Toy Phone in the market.
Factors considered when assembling the list.
• Value for money: As people commonly say, “we get what we pay for.” Therefore, buying a cheap product may not be the best idea. On the other hand, buying an expensive one may not mean high quality. We ensure what we list is a good value for your money.
• Ratings and reviews: A product with zero or negative reviews will be the wrong choice for you. Therefore, we only list what customers have testified to be reliable and authentic.
• Seller ranking: Sellers with high ranking will most certainly have successful products. We look for those sellers that increase their quality and service after the sale.
• Specifications and features: We make a quantitative measurement of quality to ensure we list products that exceed the standard quality.
A word of Finality
People are often concerned about knowing the most reasonable price for a good Toy Phone. Spending more may mean better quality. Again, the average cost for a new Toy Phone is between $ and $. We update our list frequently using reasonable suggestions and further research to ensure you receive only the best. We also welcome your input.
Thesixteeneducation.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.