If you are in need of an efficient and reliable Twain Scanners, you have come to the right place. Here, we understand the hustle, stress, and time used reading through hundreds of reviews. We have included a comprehensive guide below to give you a clear understanding of the steps involved when choosing the best Twain Scanners available in the market. We have also listed the top 10 Twain Scanners.
Best Twain Scanners
1 used from $222.07
- Scanning made simple with budget-friendly, fast hardware and intuitive PaperStream software, providing more placement options around the home or office
- Budget priced for entry level scanning. Compact and user-friendly design
- One-push button scanning capable
- Network enabled with Ethernet Connectivity
- Included PaperStream ClickScan software delivers scanning simplicity and works alongside of any workflow to meet your imaging needs. Place paper in the scanner, push the scan button, and send to email, local folder or the cloud - simple as one, two, three
- Two-sided scanning: The Brother Image center high-speed desktop document scanner can scan single or two-sided documents in a single pass at up 35 ppm(1).
- 50-sheet-capacity auto document feeder: Scan large-volume jobs with the ASD2200 automatic document feed with page-continuous scanning.
- Multiple scan destinations: Scan quickly and submit to multiple destinations, including email, OCR, file, image, and USB flash memory drive(2).
- Image-optimization features: This desktop document scanner includes multi-feed detection, background removal, blank page removal, and more.
- Multiple driver support: The Brother ADS-2200 Desktop color scanner supports Windows, Mac, and Linux, along with TWAIN, WIA for PC, ICA for Mac, and SANE(3).
2 used from $499.99
- Fast: 35 ppm/70 ipm scan speeds; Color and duplex - scans both sides in just one pass.
- Reliable: 3-Year warranty with free next business day replacement.
- Robust: 4000-Sheet daily duty cycle and 50-page Automatic Document Feeder. Document Sizes- Paper size Minimum- 2 inch x 2 inch. Paper size Maximum- 8.5 inch x 240
- Seamless Integration: Compatible with your software - comes with both TWAIN and ISIS drivers.
- Network Capable: Turn DS-530 into a secure networked workgroup scanner using the optional Epson Network Interface Unit.
- Lightning-fast color scans, from a leader in image capturing technology — up to 65 ppm/130 ipm (1); scan both sides in a single pass; peak daily duty cycle of up to 7, 000 sheets per day (3)
- Intuitive ScanSmart Software — easily scan, review and save documents
- TWAIN driver included for seamless compatibility — easy integration with virtually any scanning software
- PC and Mac compatible — supports Windows and Mac operating systems
- Powerful software with OCR — use the built-in Nuance OCR to create searchable PDFs or editable Word and Excel files
- Fast scan speeds, from a leader in image capturing technology — up to 35 ppm/70 ipm (1); 1-pass duplex scanning
- Scan from smartphones and tablets — Epson Smart Panel app (2) makes it simple to operate your scanner from your mobile device; scan wirelessly to your PC or Mac, or online storage account (3)
- Easily scan stacks of documents — 50-page Auto Document Feeder (ADF)
- Designed for reliability — enhanced features include Slow Speed Mode, programmable jobs and a peak daily duty cycle of up to 4,000 sheets (4)
- Industry-leading service and support — 3-year limited warranty with Advance Exchange program, including free Next-Business-Day shipping (5)
- COMPACT DESIGN AND FAST SCAN SPEEDS HANDLE A VARIETY OF DOCUMENTS: Scan single and double sided, documents in a single pass at up to 25 ppm1. Dedicated card slot to scan plastic cards, plus 20 page capacity auto document feeder for quick scanning
- QUICK AND EASY SCANNING WITHOUT INSTALLING SOFTWARE: Mass Storage Device support via Scan to USB for file scanning and retrieval by opening the drive on a connected PC. Use your laptop to power the ADS 1200 when connected with a USB 3.0 cable6
- EASY TO USE AND SAVES TIME: Scan documents to preset destinations like a connected PC or USB flash drive with the push of a button
- COMPATIBLE WITH THE WAY YOU WORK: Supports multiple “Scan to” destinations: File2, OCR2, Email and USB flash memory drive3 so you can optimize for your business process
- OPTIMIZE IMAGES AND TEXT: Enhance scans with automatic color detection/adjustment, image rotation (PC only), bleed through/background removal, text enhancement, color drop. Software suite5 includes document management and OCR software
1 used from $244.99
- Fastest In Its Class: 25 ppm/50 ipm scan speeds; Color and duplex - scans both sides in just one pass.
- Reliable: 3-Year warranty with free next business day replacement. Operating Systems:Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10,Mac OS X 10.6.8 – 10.12.x
- Portable: Can be powered via USB 3.0 or AC;Versatile scanning
- 20-page Automatic Document Feeder and front loader for plastic cards, IDs, business cards, receipts.
- Seamless Integration: Compatible with your software - comes with both TWAIN and ISIS drivers..Color Bit Depth: 48-bit input/24-bit output
- An excellent front office scanner for lighter duty cycles but still with the ability to scan IDs and cards
- Compact design fits in limited spaces
- Included PaperStream ClickScan software delivers scanning simplicity and works alongside of any workflow to meet your imaging needs. Place paper in the scanner, push the scan button, and send to email, print, or folder - simple as one, two, three
- Stable feeding with brake roller separation and Skew Reduction technology
- Comes with PaperStream IP Twain/ISIS and PaperStream Capture
- Versatile scanning: auto-duplex scanning through the Auto Document Feeder (ADF), plus a flatbed for photo IDs, passports, fragile items and more.
- Scan stacks of documents up to 25 ppm: features a 50-page ADF. Standard Connectivity : (RJ-45, 10BaseT/100BaseTX)
- 3-year limited warranty: includes Advance Exchange with free Next-Business-Day Replacement (4) to minimize downtime .
- Seamless compatibility: includes TWAIN and ISIS drivers for easy integration with existing software.
- Scan to online storage accounts: intuitively scan to Dropbox, SharePoint, Evernote and Google Drive with Epson Document Capture software.
3 used from $261.28
- Stay organized: Easily convert your paper documents into searchable digital formats
- Reliably handles many different document types: Receipts, photos, business cards, reports, contracts, long documents, thick or thin documents, and more
- Fast and efficient: Scans both sides of a document at the same time, in color, at up to 40 pages per minute, with a 60 sheet automatic feeder, and one touch operation
- Broad compatibility: Windows and Mac TWAIN driver included
- Easy Setup: Simply connect to your computer using the supplied USB cable
Essential tips when choosing the best Twain Scanners.
It is common for shoppers to be stressed out or feel uncertain when selecting the best model to purchase. Therefore, our main aim is to help you and others to find it. One of the main pieces of advice given is to research a product thoroughly before committing. The information available freely includes independent product reviews, YouTube channels, word-of-mouth recommendations, buying guides, and online forums. To help you narrow down on products, we have put up a list of the top 10 best Twain Scanners in the market.
Factors considered when assembling the list.
• Value for money: As people commonly say, “we get what we pay for.” Therefore, buying a cheap product may not be the best idea. On the other hand, buying an expensive one may not mean high quality. We ensure what we list is a good value for your money.
• Ratings and reviews: A product with zero or negative reviews will be the wrong choice for you. Therefore, we only list what customers have testified to be reliable and authentic.
• Seller ranking: Sellers with high ranking will most certainly have successful products. We look for those sellers that increase their quality and service after the sale.
• Specifications and features: We make a quantitative measurement of quality to ensure we list products that exceed the standard quality.
A word of Finality
People are often concerned about knowing the most reasonable price for a good Twain Scanners. Spending more may mean better quality. Again, the average cost for a new Twain Scanners is between $ and $. We update our list frequently using reasonable suggestions and further research to ensure you receive only the best. We also welcome your input.
Thesixteeneducation.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.