If you are in need of an efficient and reliable Convertible Hand Truck, you have come to the right place. Here, we understand the hustle, stress, and time used reading through hundreds of reviews. We have included a comprehensive guide below to give you a clear understanding of the steps involved when choosing the best Convertible Hand Truck available in the market. We have also listed the top 10 Convertible Hand Truck.
Best Convertible Hand Truck
- Converts to a 2 wheel upright, 4 wheel cart or assisted 4 wheel hand truck; Multi-functional: Versatile for both home and office
- Ergonomic: design reduces the chance of injury, fatigue and muscle strain; Looped Handle: Provides maximum control and makes it easy to maneuver; Lightweight commercial grade aluminium; Durable steel construction
- Folding toe plate allows for larger loads and compact storage; Folds away for easy storage
- Heavy duty 25cm flat-free wheels; Quick one hand conversion; Easy to use and convert to different positions, no pins or tools needed
- Capacity: 450 kg; Dimensions Upright: H 50.8 x W 123.83 x D 50.8 cm; Dimensions Assist: H 80.01 x W 119.08 x D 50.8 cm; Dimensions Open Cart: H 80.01 x W 116.21 x D 50.8 cm; Weight: 17.83 kg
- 2 MODES - Effortlessly switch between 2-wheel hand truck dolly and 4-wheel cart mode.
- DURABLE - Lightweight aluminium frame is reinforced with cross braces for additional support, it is designed to carry large loads effortlessly.
- STABLE – 10” pneumatic wheels with 5” Casters for smooth handling. Quality wheels make this hand truck ideal for work and home. Curved loop handle for control and flexibility
- SIZE – Large frame makes it perfect for bigger bulkier items.
- CAPACITY - Truck Bed Size: 51” X 18” Maximum weight 500 lbs. in 2-wheels mode. 800 lbs. 4-wheel mode. Unit weighs 38 lbs.
- 2 in 1 truck converts from 2 to 4 wheels in seconds
- Dimensions - Overall width: 21" | Frame width: 12" | Deck width 12" | Overall length (4 wheel): 55 - 3/4" | Height (as hand truck): 61" | Height (as platform truck): 45 - 1/8" | Platform bed length: 51" | Platform height from floor: 10 - 1/2" | Nose: 18" x 7 - 1/2"
- Maximum Weight - Capacity (as hand truck): 500 lbs | Capacity (as platform truck): 1000 lbs
- High capacities reduce number of trips per day, increasing productivity
- Strong, lightweight construction reduces user fatigue
- Manufactured in USA; Harper exclusive I-Beam Glass Filled Nylon Plastic Frame is 30% lighter than steel and designed for maximum strength (Plastic frame is factory Pre Assembled)
- Glass-Filled Nylon Plastic Frame is chemical, corrosion and rust resistant for longer life
- Converts in seconds from 2 wheel dolly to 4 wheel cart - 600 lb dolly and 700 lb cart capacity (Product images illustrates both uses, but only one cart is being sold)
- Heavy-duty 10" solid rubber wheels and 5" heavy-duty swivel casters
- Three position telescoping handle, built-in stair glides for easy moving up or down stairs and curbs. Requires easy assembly of wheels and base plate
- Tuff Truck convertible platform utility hand truck for tough jobs
- Dolly converts from two wheeled hand truck to four wheeled platform truck
- Slide handle out of one set of tubes and into the other
- 14"W x 7"D toe plate, truck is rated up to 400 lbs. (2 wheels), 500 lbs. (4 wheels)
- 8" solid rubber wheels with ball-bearings
- 600 lb load capacity
- Heavy duty hand truck
- Flow back handle
- Model number: 35080
- Manufactured in USA, Harper’s exclusive Quick Change hand truck converts positions in seconds – no tools or pins required!
- 3 trucks in 1! Use as 2 wheel dolly, 4 wheel incline truck or 4 wheel cart
- 8" solid rubber wheels and 3" swivel casters for easy maneuverability
- Industrial Grade Robotic Welded heavy duty steel frame and axle supports for long product life
- Built in Nose Extension for oversized loads and large 14” x 7.5” base plate for heavy loads
- Load rating: 800-Pound
- 7.5-Inch by 14-Inch toe plate
- Handle style: flow back
- Stacking height: 42-to-52-Inch
- This hand truck is ideal for professional movers, delivery drivers, and factory workers. This tool truck is ergonomically designed and extremely durable. It is 52 inches high so you can stack things that need to be moved and it comes with a sturdy 18 x 7.5 inch nose plate.
- The hand truck can easily convert to a 2 wheel upright, 4 wheel cart or assisted 4 wheel hand truck with just one hand - 550 lb dolly and 770 lb cart capacity.
- This 3-in-1 cart is made of strong but lightweight industrial-grade aluminum. These are high-capacity moving supplies designed to increase productivity by reducing the number of trips you must make each day.
- The hand truck dolly’s frame and nose plate are made of aluminum, which is lighter in weight than steel and resistant to rust and corrosion. The wheels on the trolley have semi-precision bearings that help reduce friction and support the load.
- This cart has the versatility for all types and sizes of work. It easily converts to different positions. The built-in toe board extension folds down to support oversized loads. There is a 45% tilt position for handling when transporting loads.
- Deliver more product in less time with less effort and increase work efficiency with the highest load capacity in the industry
- Weekly time savings can be 8 hours per driver or more; quick connect deck with longer, wider platform area for more stable load stacking
- Non skid surface increases load stability, reduces product damage
- True 6" by 2" industrial grade casters smooth the way over thresholds and rough surfaces
- Easy change wheels need no tools, save time; heavy duty design for superior durability; caster brakes standard
Essential tips when choosing the best Convertible Hand Truck.
It is common for shoppers to be stressed out or feel uncertain when selecting the best model to purchase. Therefore, our main aim is to help you and others to find it. One of the main pieces of advice given is to research a product thoroughly before committing. The information available freely includes independent product reviews, YouTube channels, word-of-mouth recommendations, buying guides, and online forums. To help you narrow down on products, we have put up a list of the top 10 best Convertible Hand Truck in the market.
Factors considered when assembling the list.
• Value for money: As people commonly say, “we get what we pay for.” Therefore, buying a cheap product may not be the best idea. On the other hand, buying an expensive one may not mean high quality. We ensure what we list is a good value for your money.
• Ratings and reviews: A product with zero or negative reviews will be the wrong choice for you. Therefore, we only list what customers have testified to be reliable and authentic.
• Seller ranking: Sellers with high ranking will most certainly have successful products. We look for those sellers that increase their quality and service after the sale.
• Specifications and features: We make a quantitative measurement of quality to ensure we list products that exceed the standard quality.
A word of Finality
People are often concerned about knowing the most reasonable price for a good Convertible Hand Truck. Spending more may mean better quality. Again, the average cost for a new Convertible Hand Truck is between $ and $. We update our list frequently using reasonable suggestions and further research to ensure you receive only the best. We also welcome your input.
Thesixteeneducation.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.